Surprise (Not a Chapter) (Jerza)

***************************************************************************************************************
Ok so this not a chapter but a one-shot for Jellal and Erza. I'm so glad you guys are reading so just don't stop...ok? So here's Surprise.

***************************************************************************************************************

New Year's Eve-

Erza P.O.V.

I waited. Time was going by slow. The wind blow and it started to rain. "Great...I'm soak." My makeup was running, my hair is wet. I looked up at the clock and saw that it was 11:58. 2 minutes. I dressed for him. The last time I saw him was 7 years ago but he left for work...we still are communicated with each other.

We planned this 6 months ago. Maybe he isn't coming...maybe he lied to me. This is one of the reasons I never dated anyone. I think it's funny when you think you are in love...it was a mistake from the very beginning.

It became 11:59. 30 seconds left till midnight. The ran still hadn't stopped. It felt like it was coming down hard. I don't where I'm walking to.

"10! 9! 8!" People that were in streets started saying. Cars stopped and were saying it.

"7! 6! 5!"

"4! 3! 2! 1!" Everyone started going crazy. People started kissing New Year's Kiss huh?

Someone turned me around and placed a kiss on my lips. "Hey Erza." I saw blue hair and then a tattooed eye.

"J-Jellal..." I hugged he tight. The rain turned into powdered snow that fell into my hair.

"I thought you weren't coming." I sad is his hard chest.

"Erza I always keep my promises even if they are the smallest." He said to me.

"Happy New Year Erza." He held my face.

"Happy New Year to you to Jellal." Then he kissed me so passionately I melted.

The next day we both got a cold and all but...despite all that...this was the best New Year's ever.