You and I (Not A Chapter) (GaLe)

***************************************************************************************************************
This is not a chapter again. Gajeel x Levy. Such a cute couple because they're so different so it works out well. Like they say...opposites do attract.

***************************************************************************************************************

Levy P.O.V.

Come on!!! Look at me!!! I darted my eyes to him.

I heard a giggle next to me. I turned. This nice blonde girl and one of my closes friends stared at me. "What?" I question.

"You know...if you like him just tell him...and maybe he'll say yes on taking your confess." She said calm and collective.

"But..." I thought for a moment.

"No nos! I confessed my feeling to Natsu and he said he felt the same way...and now you go do that." She said.

"Is...this suppose to be some type of speech or something?" I asked putting my head on the desk.

"Yes...and...no." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Come on doesn't the wise Lucy have better advice then that?" We turn our head and looked behind us were 3 out of 6 of our best friends were behind us. But the one that said it was Lisanna.

"See...I do. But~...that's the best thing I could think of at the moment." Lucy said with a teasing smile.

"How about you talk to me instead?" I froze in place. Cana giggled like a mad man.

Cana smiled with her eyes closed...but it was one of those crazy smiles...she's doing a shipping war again...well that's what she did with Miragane a lot.

Erza smiled nodding. Lucy crossed her legs.

"Hey Gajeel. How are you doing?" She had her elbow on the table and her head on it smiling.

I turned and looked up. He was towering over me...I blushed looking down at the floor.

"So what was it you wanted to talk about pipsqueak?" He said trying to tease me. I looked at him glaring. I hated when he called me that...but...it's ok coming from him though.

I for some reason was really about to tell him...but...

"Ok get back to your seat delinquents!" We all jumped but Erza Gajeel and Miragane just glared at the teacher along with Rogue...Lisanna's boyfriend who cursed under his breath.

"Ok first off...POP QUIZ!!" Sir Gildarts cheered. But the whole class groaned and moaned in hatred to this.

"Dad~...why~?" Cana moaned slamming her head on the table.

"So your trying to get the whole class detention?" Cana and her father had a staring contest...and the winner?

Obviously...Cana. "Fine...no pop quiz...but you do have a test in a week in a half and you have a lot of homework Friday." He said...so the groans had slightly lessen...but the moans grew.

Me and Lucy didn't mind because we were the top students...in the school...but we didn't want homework on the weekends.

"Ok back on the subject of..."

90 minutes later-

The bell rung. We started standing and packing our things. The recklessness was loud and crazy."Remember that everything on this test is very important for your passing grade...and your last test of the year." Most of us were out.

The gang was out already waiting for me. Along with the guys...that was Gajeel. They weren't in all the same classes.. they had separated us on the first day because they knew how crazy we were.

But we were together. They were mostly dating except Gray and Juvia...and Yukino and Sting. But they talked a lot.

Juvia was just really clinging to Gray...soooo...I guess you can call that dating each other. "So what did you want to talk about?" Gajeel asked from behind.

"Oh...uh...uhhh...ahhh..." I eyed Lucy to help me out of this. She saw that I was signaling her...she kissed Natsu and whispered to him. He gave her a dirty smirk...and she gave him a seductive look.

I held my breath...so he wouldn't he my heart race from the sound of us voice. "Levy I think I hear your Dad calling you!" Lucy called to me. That was actually a lame excuse Lucy...no offence thou.

"What is she talking about? I don't-"

"Levy!!!" My head swung to my left.

I looked at Lucy. How? I mouthed to her. She shrugged her arms not knowing how she knew it.

"Hey Dad." I waved to him.

"I...wait...why did I come down here for?" He questioned scratching his head.

"Never...I seem to have forgot." He said. He turned around and started walking away.

I watched as he figure got further...and further away. "Ok...so...I think wanted to talk to you about...was..." I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Levy McGarden." Lucy was in front of us both.

"Eh?"

"And you." She pointed at Gajeel.

"If you do anything wrong to Levy...I'll break you." Lucy glared sending daggers towards Gajeel.

"What are you-...oh." He smirked and leaned forward to my face.

"I like you too Levy...aka Pipsqueak." He smiled.

I was still trying to process. So...he...

I grin big and pressed his lips against mine. "I'm so happy!!" I cheered. I hoped for this moment to never end.

Then the bell rung. "I love you..." I wrapped my arms around him.

"Me too." At the end...we all got detention for being late...but I didn't care...because those strong hands were grabbing my hand more and more every second with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I did pretty good on this oneshot...so cute right. Their were other moments in here but it was great to write. So now I go back to the story. Thanks for my followers...my votes from you guys...and the comments. But thanks!!!

Vote!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~