Epilogue

7 years later-

Lucy P.O.V.

"Mom Nashi keeps coming in my room!!" I heard Layla yell. I sighed as I got up from my chair. I'm now the CEO of Heartfilia Inc. My mom passed it on to and then soon ran off with some rich dude...I guess that's my step dad now. Just thinking about it sent chills down my spine. I went upstairs but Virgo had already beat me there. "Nashi what are you doing?" I asked. "I just wanted to be with Layla before she left with Uncle Sting." I sighed before I went over to hug her.

"It's ok Nashi you'll still see her she's just going for a week." Nashi pouted. "I know that." She said. Layla looked at her sister before going to hug her. "I'm sorry Nashi don't be sad I'm sorry." Layla said softly. "So...you're not gonna leave?" Nashi asked. "I am but I'll be back I promise." Layla kissed Nashi's forehead. "Lucy-sama I think that it's almost time for them to go to school." I gasped completely forgetting. "Layla your done packing right?" She nodded. "Ok let's go!" Layla grabbed her bookbag and the bag with her clothes. Nashi rushed to her room and got her bookbag.

"Lucy-sama do you need me to call Leo-san?" I nodded no. "It's ok his with Aries so its fine." I forgot to mention Loki and Aries got married 3 years ago so their not always here. Virgo nodded in understanding. I met Layla and Nashi downstairs. That's when the doorbell rung. "Coming innnnnnnnn." Nashi cheered. She opened the door. "Uncle Sting!" She cheered. He came in as I made it to the first floor. "Hey Dad." Layla went to hug him. "Sting." I said. He smiled and came to hug me. "I can drive them to school if you want too?" He asked sincere. I smiled. "Thanks I'll come too." I said.

We went outside where I saw a red Benz across the street. I stared at it trying to see who was inside but I saw no one. "Mommy come on." Nashi said grabbing my hand pulling me to Sting's yellow and black jaguar. I got in still staring at the other car I had saw outside. 15 minutes later we arrived at Fairy Tail Elementary. Nashi and Layla jumped out the car. "Bye mom bye dad." Layla said. I saw Nashi's face change. "Nashi are you ok?" I asked. She looked at me and changed her face to a smile that I could tell was fake.

"Bye mommy bye Uncle Sting." I could hear the sadness in her voice. They shut the door and then ran to the door where Rosemary and Reiki Fernandez, Akatsuki Eucliffe who is Sting and Yukino's son, Storm Rin and Sylvia Fullbuster, Mai and Gale Redfox
, Anna Cheney and Nova and Marco Dreyar. "Where to next?" Sting asked. "I'm suppose to pick up Wendy...so to the Dragneel residents." Sting nodded. Ever since Natsu left Auntie and Uncle have been helping me with Layla and Nashi. 10 minutes later we entered the driveway of Dragneel residents and the same red Benz was across the street. "What the..." Sting looked at me as I stared outside the window. "Sting can you go check out that car over there?" He shrugged. "Sure." He said. I went inside while he went to that mysterious car. "Wendy! I'm here!" I yelled down. Auntie popped out from the kitchen and smiled at me. "Lucy are Layla and Nashi at school?" I nodded.

"Do you want something to drink?" I tapped my chin. "Yes water please." I said. I followed Auntie inside the kitchen where I sat at the counter. "Have you heard anything from Natsu?" I asked twisting in the seat. "Yea but that was probably a week ago?" I sighed deeply. Auntie put the glass off water in front me. That's when I heard the door open. "Sting?" I called. "Yea?" I sighed in relief. "What was up with the car?" I asked. "Nothing nobody was in there." Sting said. "I'm gonna go check up on Wendy." Sting and Auntie nodded. "Ok honey." She said. I headed to the stairs and went upstairs. I was about to head to Wendy's room but I stopped myself and looked at Natsu's door.

The door was slightly open. I tiptoed to his door and pushed it open. It was actually still clean from when he left. I inhaled and exhaled feeling comfortable in his quiet room. I sat on his bed. "Natsu..." I moaned sadly...I felt a tear roll down my face. "Lucy..." I looked up and saw Wendy standing at the door. I rubbed my tear away quickly. "Are you ready to go Wendy?" I asked. She nodded. "Are you ok Lucy?" I smiled shrugging sadly. "No...not really." I said. "Natsu's gonna be back...he wouldn't leave his girls and his wife." I smiled. "Thanks Wendy let's go before you're late." I said. "Ok." I got up and walked with her down the stairs.

Sting and Auntie were talking the whole time but silent when I walked in. "Sting let's go." He got and said his bye. "See ya later." Wendy and I said at the same time. We left closing the door. "Sting what were y'all talking about?" I asked being nosy. "I asked her about life." He said. I looked at him. "Life?" I asked not believing it one bit. "Yea you know like how the world works in mysterious ways." He said. I looked back at Wendy. "Ok Sting." He laughed softly. We dropped Wendy off where she met her boyfriend Romeo they been together since they were on 9th grade. "Where to next?" Sting asked. "Heartfilia Inc." He nodded.

3:00 p.m.-

I heard the bell ring from Sting's car. Layla immediately rushed out to the car but Nashi strolled out with Reiki. They waved their goodbye's and Nashi came to car. I didn't say anything but just smile. We headed back home and the red Benz was still there. This is just getting weirder and weirder now. I got out along with the others. I stopped Sting before he went inside. "Thanks for helping me." I said. He smiled before he hugged and kissed my forehead and we walked inside.

Nashi and Layla was standing there stunned staring at something. "Nashi!..Layla!" I rushed over to them...they were crying. "D-Daddy?" Nashi mumbled. I turned around to look. I stood up slowly...walking over. "Natsu..." I muttered. Tears started rolling down eyes as I choked back my cry. I ran to Natsu where he picked me up and hugged me hard. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed hard on the lips. I missed his sweet hugs and his goofy little smile that came with. "Natsu!" Layla ran over to Natsu as he sat me down.

"Layla look at how big you got!" Layla smiled widely as she ran to Natsu to hug him. He wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead. "Nashi?" Natsu said bending down. "Daddy!" She jumped to her Dad and hugged her tightly. "When did you...you know, know about Nashi?" I asked. "Mom told me." I nodded sadly. "But I'm glad I have a beautiful family." I kissed me on the lips picking up Nashi. "Thank you Sting for taking care of my girls." Sting smiled and nodded. "Well let's go Layla I bet Yukino and Akatsuki will be happy to see you." Layla smiled hugging and kissing Nashi, Natsu and I. "Thank you for coming back and making are family whole again." I kissed Natsu passionately where Layla and Nashi were saying ewwww. I laughed. "I love you." I said. He gave me his goofy smile. "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you everyone I love you guys thank you for following my story but Happy New Year  and I'll be back to finish my other stories. I guess I finally finally finally finished after such a long journey. You never know...maybe a second book? Hehe!

Infinite_Dawn is out!