Prom Night: Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey people's in the Wattpad world! A day is coming in February I'll let you in on it when it finally comes. Please enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu P.O.V.

I wake up my body hurting for some reason. I couldn't wait for Prom even though I was only going with the person to make the other person jealous...I can't wait to see Lucy...in her dress even though she looked beautiful in anything.

I held my head and groaned closing my eyes. It started throbbing again. "Make the pain stop!!!"

I eyes shoot opened as memories slowly started coming back.

I went back upstairs, I opened my door to see Lucy bear foot and with her hair up and going through my books.

I leaned against the doorpost. "What are doing?" She jumped.

"Sorry sorry! Didn't mean to touch your stuff." She put it back on shelf. Something fell out of the book and she picked it up.

"Whoa Natsu...your a nasty boy." She showed me it. Shit!!

"Just give the book and we won't have any problems." I was trying to make a deal.

"Ehhhh...no!" She tried to dodge me, but I caught her and we fell onto my bed. I held her arms down.

"Nat..su." I leaned in but.

"Natsu!!" I jumped at the sound of my Mom's voice.

"Oh...um. Your Mom told me to come and get you." I explained. She was blushing really hard.

"O-O-O-Ok." She said unsteady. I got off her and was blushing myself. I was about to help her.

"I'm fine I can get up." She said a little cold.

Then another one.

Lucy had pinned me to the wall which looked like a bear squeezing hug. "Luce...why all the hugging?" I asked Lucy who had stuck her head into my chest.

"Levy...told me." She pointed Levy out. I knew actually what she told her...even Gray knew. I curse under my breath.

"Uh...I'll take the stuff." Gray said changing the subject...I think he was pissed about what just happened in front of his eyes.

"Yea Gray let me help you with that." Gajeel played it off. Levy went to.

"Yea I'll help you guys." They started walking to the kitchen. She began to follow, but she turned towards Lucy and I.

I was looking at her trying to figure out what happened.

I had no idea this girl had this much strength within her to pin me to the wall!

"Luce look at me!" I force her chin up so we could be face to face. I saw tears. Her face was red.

"Why are crying?" I pushed back her hair so I could see her whole face. I moved her closer to me.

"Levy told me what Lisanna did to you. What is wrong with you!?" She got loud and slapped me. I tsk-ed to myself.

"Lucy it was complicated." I lowered my voice in the process.

"I don't understand you...are you that naïve?" Question or insult. I'll go with both.

"You wouldn't understand." I said throwing the memories of me and Lisanna away.