Planning and Unexpected

************************************************************************************************************

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry about the not updating...things have happened. Anyway two new characters!!! Obviously...oh Rogue will be acting the same and a little OC but not as much as Yukino...she will definitely be OC b/c I think it'll go good with the story but she's not goin be mean like Lisanna...she really was OC. So here's Anything Can Happen!

************************************************************************************************************

Nobody's P.O.V.

"His cute and mysterious."

"Wow I wonder if he has a girlfriend already?"

"Look how pretty she is!"

"Such a sweet face for a 17 year old girl."

The light blue hair girl and black hair boy with a bang covering his eye. Walked fast and calmly. "Yukino...I hope you know that this school is different from yours." The black head guy said.

"...I know...but I came here for one reason and one reason only...Sting-kun." She said blushing and smiling.

"Yea but-"

She cut Rogue off. "Rogue it'll be fine...plus I was his childhood crush after all." She bragged. Rogue looked at her and then sighed.

You really have changed Yukino...where's the Yukino that we knew. Rogue thought to himself.

A.P. Latin 4-

"Ok class it seems that we have 2 news students." The teacher said happily clapping his hands together.

"So here they are." The door opened and Yukino and Rogue appeared.

"Y-Yuik-" Sting began to say but Lucy cut him off.

"No?" It was almost like being starstruck.

"Sting..." Lucy said to Sting who just kept staring at Yukino.

Sting had finally noticed Yukino beauty but only saw Lucy. "Rogue..." Lucy said and Sting had left his trance.

"So these are your new classmates...please give them your full attention when they are speaking." The teacher said.

"Well...I'm Rogue Cheney...um...I came from Sabertooth Highschool...and that guy right there Sting Eucliffe..." Rogue pointed to Sting and everybody looked at Sting.

"Is my younger stepbrother...we are complete opposites and get different girls in different ways." He said with a smirk.

"What?" Lucy mumbled looking in the corner of her eye at Sting.

And gasped and mumbles flooded the room...even the teacher started gasping. What are you saying Rogue!!?? Are you trying to get Lucy to hate me!!?? Sting yelled in panick in his head.

"Ok class calm down!!!" The teacher yelled causing the roars to die down slowly.

"Wow...what a way to show your character." The teacher muttered but Rogue heard it because he had good hearing.

He glared at the teacher but the teacher ignored it. "Well go...I guess I'll go ahead a sit you." The teacher went to his desk and picked up a clipboard.

"...o...k. Rogue you'll be sitting next to...Natsu Dragneel."

Natsu? Lucy turned her head and saw in the back Natsu staring outside.