Something's Happen For Reason

***************************************************************************************************************
So...who's's enjoying the story so far? I guess I am. So here's a new chapter. This one is called *drum roll* Something's Happen For Reason. Hope you enjoy it!

***************************************************************************************************************

Nobody's P.O.V.

"Natsu!! Stop stop!!!"

"Yea! I got it in!!"

[You dirty minds. Shame Shame on you!]

"You're not good...at basketball at all." Natsu said shaking his head hovering over Lucy who was lying on the grass in his backyard.

"It's not my fault...I never was good with any type of sport but Tennis, and Gymnastics." Lucy said.

"That's sad so...how is that my problem?" He said teasing.

"Ha. Ha. Very~ funny Natsu." She rolled her tongue. Natsu laughed and fell. Almost falling on Lucy.

Lucy rolled over. "Are you trying to fall on me!?" Lucy yelled.

"I don't know, maybe." He gave Lucy his signature smile that made Lucy blush.

"You're stupid Natsu." Lucy said who smiled.

"I know." Natsu said honestly. Lucy let out at deep sigh.

"What?" Natsu became alerted.

"...prom." Lucy said. Natsu turned to Lucy who was staring at a sky full of puffy white clouds.

Natsu shook off the feeling. "What about it?" Natsu asked.

"It's just...after everything that happened...a bunch of boys have been trying their hardest to get me to go with them...but~...I always turn them down." Lucy's reply was unstable to Natsu but he asked one question.

"What are you looking for in a guy?" Natsu some what didn't think about what he asked until Lucy's eyes connected with his.

"Natsu..."

"I mean qualities...I mean...yea...that's what I mean." Natsu said hiding his face that was red across.

".. sorry." Natsu said apologetically. Lucy grabbed his hand.

"...do you really want to know?" Lucy asked. Natsu shook his head vigorously.

"Ok...well the first thing is he should be funny...like be able to make me laugh. The second thing be sweet to me. Like tell me that I'm pretty...the third thing respect me for a woman not like one of his bro friends. The fourth thing don't judge me about any decision that I make. The fifth thing don't lie to me because if he does he'll regret it dearly. The sixth thing that he we protect me...be by my side unlike my worthless father. And the seventh...he says he loves me and holds me in his arms through the thick and thin of everything even if we're far away from each other." Lucy's voice started to crack...her breathing slowed.

Natsu stared at her. Then pain in his chest and heart came again...but even stronger. He had lose control of his thumping and throbbing heart...then it happened.

The soft skin pressed together. That heat feeling you get from your heart throbbing madly. The happiness that you get from that beautiful moment and the slip of sound that is soft but when it ends you want more. "...Natsu..."

"I'm...sorry..." The aftermath of a sweet, warm, hard kiss that felt as wonderful as it happened.

"Why did you...kiss me?" Lucy touched her lips turning pink.