Forgotten

**************************************************************************************************************

Ok so last chapter emotional. And yes in most my stories I'm VERY cruel with the chapters so I can get the book from stopping...so I say here is Forgotten...enjoy.

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V.

"Who...are you?" He asked me. I looked around. Erza gasped.

"He must have amnesia." She said.

"Natsu do you know who I am?" Erza asked him.

"Of course I do. Erza student council president your a Senior." He said smirking.

"Do you remember me?" Lisanna asked.

"Of course I do. You're...my...girlfriend." He said. So he really doesn't remember me. I covered my eyes. I walked out of the room. I went to the wall outside and slid down the wall. I cried.

"Lu-Chan..." Levy said bending down in front of me.

Erza came out, so did Juvia. "Before he fell he told me he loved me...and he doesn't even remember." I covered my eyes.

"Lucy stop! He will regain his moment eventually." Juvia said.

"How long?" I asked.

"Days...weeks...months...I'm sorry Lucy...maybe even years...but he will remember one way...ok?" Erza said. I nodded.

"Lucy-san!" I turned my head and saw Wendy. I opened my arms and she hugged me.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dragneel." I said wiping my tears.

Wendy stayed there and her parents went the room. I heard Mrs. Dragneel scream and cry. She was so happy I could tell.

"Wendy why don't you go see how your brother is doing...ok?" I said to Wendy.

"But..." Wendy started but I cut her off.

"You have to Wendy. That's your brother."

"But you're my sister Lucy-san." I smiled. I hugged her again.

"Just go see your brother." I said. She pouted and then sighed.

"Ok Lucy-san." Wendy said. I sniffed. I looked into the door. The Dragneel's were laughing and Wendy was crying. I smiled.

"I...I think I'll go home." I said.

"Why?" Juvia asked.

"...because...I'm no longer his light anymore." I said wiping my face.

"Lucy..." I went back to Jellal. Levi was pulling and climbing on his head. I laughed.

"Come here LeLe." I said. He looked at me and kept pulling his hair.

"No I wanna hang out with Uncle Jellal."

"Are you going to help me out here?" Jellal asked like what the heck aren't I helping him.

"No...its fine." I said.

"Lucy don't do that to Jellal." Erza said.

"Well he didn't listen so...he seems to really like him." I said. Erza sighed.

"Ok Levi come here please." Erza said. Layla looked up and came to Erza.

"See...now that wasn't hard now was it?" Erza said. I got a sour face and pouted.