What Now

***************************************************************************************************************
Sorry about that really slow update but I'm glad people are still reading as you now Sting has came into the picture so here's What Now.

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V.

I saw him. Why him!! "That must be Sting...am I right Lucy?" I nod to Levy's question.

"Lucy you and your friends go ahead...I'll have a little talk with Sting...ok?" Mom smiled sweetly then started towards Sting. I turned on my heels towards the front door.

I saw that everything looked the same...nothing changed except there being a gate. I knocked. There was movement from the inside. Then a gasp as well.

The door flung open and I felt arms around me. "Lucy I'm so glad to see you." I saw the long orange hair that I knew that was her mom.

"Hey Mrs. Ashley. I need to talk to Lucy." Mrs. Ashley nodded.

"Lucy!! There's someone here for you!" She called up to her.

"Mom it's to early!" She walked down stairs. I saw her she had the same orange hair but had white in it.

"Hey Lucy..." I waved and smiled. She busted into tears.

"Lucy!!" She ran and hugged me.

"I'm glad to see you!" She squeezed me.

"Me too." She wiped away her tears and smiled.

"So who are your friends?" She asked. Her tears had disappeared as quick as they came.

"Oh this Erza Levy Juvia Jellal Gajeel Gray and Natsu." I pointed. She nodded.

"The pinky black blue and even the long black head are cute." She whispered loud. I rolled my eyes.

"You haven't changed at all." I said.

"Well you have been talking more now. The only people you ever talked were Yukino but she moved, me Rogue and..." Her voice trailed off.

"Yea." I was remembering some childhood memories that are already gone.

"Ouch! ouch ouch ouch ouch!" My Mom was dragging Sting by the ears towards us.

"Wait, why did you guys come here anyway?" Lucy asked.

"You remember...Levi?" I asked questionaly.

"Of course I do why wouldn't I? You told me about him all the time." She said.

"I told her about...you know." I said trying not to let anything slip out.

"I know." She said. Mrs. Ashley knew as well what I meant because she was there to help me along the way.

"Oh would you guys like to come inside?" Mrs. Ashley asked. We all nodded and they made room for us to come inside.

"If we have to we can take this discussion to the living room if we may." Lucy said. We followed after her.

She, her Mom, my Mom, Sting, Juvia and Gray sat on one side of the room. Then I sat on their red soft carpet. Ezra Levy Cellar Gajeel and Natsu sat beside me on the red sofa. I saw the same baby grand in the corner.

"Ok so first tell me how you got my daughter pregnant." My Mom flat out said. I stiffen and all the boys eyes and Juvia eyes were on me.

"Hey! Lucy can I go to your room?" I ask. She looked at me and nodded.