Prom Night: Part 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys I'm so sorry things have been happening I'm been busy with school and family....big time for family being a 15 year old girl is pretty hella tough but I'm pulling through...really good to be honest so I'm coming...hopefully to do this more!!! XD XD XD XD!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirajane P.O.V.

We entered the doorway and were struck with the loud bass of the music. "I did not realize there were gonna be this many people here." Lucy said as everyone went in.

"Hey...don't be looking down now...you got good friends here...don't lose them...got it?" I said looking her in the eye. "...you should so be a psychology or a counselor." Lucy said in a 'matter of fact' way. "That was not the first that someone sat that." I said. We had a little laughed. She headed off to where the others had gone.

I looked around the ballroom. My eyes shifted to a guy with electric yellow hair and a scar on his left eye. I felt a sudden pit in my stomach when I saw who it was.

He was surrounded by three of his fellow coworkers and his grandfather which I am very close to. As if on cue he turned around and saw me. His eyes widened and he came towards causing Laxus and the others to look at me.

"Mirajane how long has it been?" Makarov asked me. "2 years I guess how's everything going?" I replied. "Good I notice you don't come around as much why don't you come over with us." Makarov was trying to usher me over to Laxus...and I really was trying to fight it.

"Come Mirajane the past is in the past and what he did I'm sure he is sorry." Makarov was pleading. "........ugh....fine." He started walking so I followed after him.

Laxus and his friends were laughing with each other...when I finally reach them Laxus looked at me...very surprised.

"Laxus you remember Mirajane...right?" Makarov said. I rolled my eyes. Of course he knows me!

"Yea...how could I not...she was once my girlfriend." He said monotone.

"Yea how could I not forget you either...the jackass who broke my heart." I said smiling. "...Damn..." A guy with long green hair and for some reason purple eyes...I remember him...could of.

"You still haven't changed that shitty attitude I missed so much." He smiled. "Neither have you jackass." I smiled.

"Tsk! Such use of profanity...oh wait you don't even know what that means." I was blowing a fuss and clenching my fist wasn't enough. I had a eager to clop him in the mouth.

"Profanity: blasphemous or obscene language; swear words or an oath; and irreligious or irreverent behavior...asswipe." I folded my arms as he glared at me.

"Wow I'm shocked...you actually listened." My restrained had broken

"That's it!" I was about to charge at Laxus but someone lifted me up and took me away.

"Laxus come too." Makarov said. Laxus was smirking...he was enjoying this...why I ought to kick his ass when put me down.

Bickslow and Evergreen were trailing behind. I saw Lucy Lisanna and Erza looking at me. "What happened?" I saw Lucy mouth.

I pointed at Laxus who just smirking. Lucy glared at him...Lisanna turned her nose up...and Erza was cracking her fist...Lisanna and Lucy had to hold her back.