Learning Each Other's Past

**************************************************************************
OMG OMG OMG!!! Hey all of you I'm so happy got 1K probably over reads on What I've Done. But this is still amazing I'm like living the dream people actually reading and some even enjoying it more then others. So here's Chapter 5 hope you enjoy and here you go!
**************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V.

"Stop crying." I moved my arm from my face, when I saw who it was I put my arm back on my face. I sighed deeply.

"Leave me alone." I whined turning away.

"Its not good holding your feelings in...it like hold a child you have to show it love and care." I moved my arm and sat up.

"That's sweet and all...Gray...but what does that have to do with anything?" His fingers with through his black hair.

"Well...because when a person cries there holding a big emotion inside them they want to get out but it doesn't make a sound." I smiled.

"His right." I turned my head to see Natsu leaning against the door.

"Hey Natsu." Gray said casually. I turn my head slightly trying not to be seen. I started thinking about what happened Thursday. I felt my face heat up a little.

"Well since you stopped crying like get to know each other?" Gray was really straight forward.

"I agree." I fake laugh.

"Lovely." I hope you caught the sarcasm tone I had.

"Well...I'll go first." Natsu volunteered.

"I like the color dark purple, and brown. I like playing with fire, I have a pet cat named Happy. My Dad is a Scientist obviously my Mom is the principal. I have a little sister who's in 8th grade. When I was around the age of 7...I had complete lost my memory of my childhood." And he ended it there. When I thought about it I don't remember much of my childhood either.

"Oh yea I remember that incident." Gray seemed like he knew and was recalling it.

"I wonder if that girl with you is ok now." I felt a weird atmosphere after that.

"Well go Gray." Natsu changed the subject, I wonder if he could feel it as well.

"I'm well my favorite colors are dark blue and black. I have no father but I have a stepfather. My mother's name is Ur McGraden and my stepfather's name is Zero McGraden. I have a brother named Lyon and then a stepsister named Levy. My mother is a Ice Sculptor and amazing Author. I had an...interesting childhood that I'll never get back." I almost cried again.

"Well Lucy your turn." Gray said pointing at me. Natsu looked with sad eyes. I remembered what I told him about my Dad.

"Umm well I'm a only child. Favorite colors are blue and white. I don't know what my mother does but her name is Layla. My father's name is Jude. My childhood was...a hell." I cover my face in my lap.

The bell rung I guess it was time for school. "I have to go to class." I got up, dusted off my skirt and was the first to leave.

Gray P.O.V.

"What do thing she meat we she said her childhood was a hell?" I asked looking at Natsu. For some reason I felt that he knew.

"Umm...well, she told me that her father is in jail..." He was covering his face.

"Oh." Was all I could say...so that's why she said hell.

"Come on were goin be late again." Natsu stated. I nodded in agreement.