Things Can Change

************************************************************************************************************
I hope you guys liked the oneshot that I did and basically the whole story! So here's Things Can Change. And I hope you enjoy!

************************************************************************************************************

Layla P.O.V.

"I was already the age of 16 when I got pregnant." I said.

"Do you mean with...Lucy?" He asked raising his head.

I nodded no. "So that means..."

"Yes...I had a child before Lucy. His name is Lucas...he was my very first son." I said smiling.

"Where is he?" Sting asked.

"His gone...let me go ahead and tell you the story." I said...he nodded.

"It was some what of the same thing that happened between you and Lucy...we were dating...and...I wanted this...so after it all happened...Lucas got sick...and bad." I began...

Flashback-

Hospital was our only option...The doctor kept saying: "You can't see your son right now."

"Why!!" I yelled with so much force.

"Because...we don't now if he'll survive or not." He said slowly. I covered my mouth and collapsed in the floor while Jude held.

"...please...just...save our child." Jude said painfully.

"We'll try our best." The doctor turned in his heels and rushed to my son's room.

Then we waited...maybe 3 hours because it was nearing midnight. The doctor came back but walked slow.

"How's Lucas!?" I jumped up asking.

"...we had to...do...surgery." Jude stood up behind me.

"What...what...type of surgery?" I asked.

"We...we...we...had to remove one of his lungs." The doctor said breaking eye contact from me.

"Why did-"

"His coughing got worst...and...his left leg got very damage."

"But is he alive!?"

"Yes...but...you can't see your son."

"Why not?" I asked moving towards Doctor Marvell.

"Social services is taking the baby and giving it to your mother." He said looking away trying to give bad news was hard...but mostly for us.

"L-Lucas...LUCAS!!!!!!!"

End of Flashback-

"After that...I never saw him again...I can only imagine what he looks like now and how handsome and strong he has gotten." I said proud with a tear rolling down my eye.

"...I knew it." A voice said. It was feminine. I turned to a door that was creaking open and a head looking out.

"Lucy..." Sting said...

"...when I was younger I saw a picture...it was hidden in a little red locked box in the living room. I saw...when you looked inside and you would start to cry. And then when you saw me you would start screaming...and I never knew why you did...I was 7 and I took the initiative to take a pick...and the key was next to it. I opened it. It had pictures of a dark blond baby. I knew it wasn't from the hair color...but...but..it was Lucas. My. Long. Lost. Older. Brother." She sounded mad.