Why Is This Happening?

***************************************************************************************************************
So...this is an another intense chapter so in sorry for any parts that you may hate but there is a NaLu moment for the fans...then a small StiLu moment for the fans. I thought this chapter a lot and I'm probably going to try to do 28 chapters...possible more but the book isn't even close to finished. So here's Why Is This Happening?

***************************************************************************************************************

Lucy P.O.V.

"Well...for you, turns out something happened to you as a kid so these things will be occuring for a while now." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked gripping the sheet.

"I'm sorry Lucy...but...you may also start forggeting important things." My eyes grew big.

"But...that means I'll forget everything...all the great times I had with Natsu!" I said wanting to cry.

"Well...there is one thing." She said.

"What?" I asked. She told me...and I'll make sure that I wouldn't forget. As long as Natsu remembers me...I won't forget.

AP Chemistry-

I opened the door to class. I didn't see anyone I knew off the top of my head. Wow...they really did change my classes. "Ahh...Miss Heartfilia are you feeling well?" My new teacher asked me.

"Uhm...yes sir." I said.

"Well...you can sit next to Mr. Dragneel." He said. Wait...Natsu! I looked in the corner of my eye. How could I have missed that salmon pink hair! I started walking up the stairs. Natsu was staring outside. I heard the whispers from them. They were calling me a 'hoe' 'slut' 'whore'...and many more those were the girls. Some of the boys said something like...'she's not such a good girl after all' they whistled. 'what a body' They smirked at me causing me to feel so uncomfortable.

I was actually relief when Natsu let me sit in the window side.

"Ok class back to the chemical rate of Uranium and Platinum can anyone tell me how much that..." I started to tune him out.

A note came to me. I looked around. I opened it. It read: Hey why don't you try coming to my house and we can have our own little fun in my bedroom.

I covered my mouth. Tears ran down my face. I didn't make a sound. The note was taken out of my hand. It was Natsu. I saw his eyes scanning the paper.

I saw his muscles in his hands move and shake. I looked at his face he was red...angry I guessed. He folded the paper and stuck it in his protect. What the-

The bell rang after that. Class felt really short...I mean really short. Everyone started leaving. I was about to get up but Natsu held my shoulder down.

"Hey." He said. I looked at him.

"What was this about?" He pulled the note out.

"He was a joke I'm sure." I lied.

"Whoever you are...your a terrible liar." He said. I pouted.

"Well sorry." I said. He laughed. I don't know why though.

"Your a interesting girl." He stood up and started the stairs.

"I'll see you around...Heartfilia." He said. He waved then was out the room. I stood up and started down the stairs.

"Hehe."

"Miss Heartfilia what's so funny?" My teacher asked me.

"Nothing...just...nothing." I said and left the room.

As I was walking down the hallway I remembered my schedule. Latin 4. I groaned. It's on the third floor. "Lucy!" Someone called. I turned my head.

"Hey Erza." I waved.

"Are feeling ok now?" She asked. I nodded yes.

"That's good so what class do you have now?" She sounded pleased.

"Umm...Latin 4." I said. A smiled appeared on her face.

"Great that means we can go to class together." Erza smiled. Same class thank god.

End of the Day-

Everyone started leaving. "Lucy Heartfilia please report to  Mr. Conbolt class I repeat. Lucy Heartfilia please report to Mr. Conbolt class." I got all my stuff out my locker. Did I do something wrong?

I started to the office. I knocked...no answer. So I went into the room. No one was in there. "Mr. Conbolt...you called?" I asked looking around.

I heard a door shut. I spun my head around. Must've been the wind? I felt a hand cover my mouth and then hold my stomach.

"Shhh...lets just have some fun." Someone whispered in my ear. Why is this happening? And I can't believe I'm about to do this. I bit the person's finger really hard causing him to let go of me. But the I elbowed the guy in the stomach. I ran towards the door throwing it open.

I started running. I didn't realize he had more people standing at the door so him and his gang I'll say, they started chasing me.

Tears were streaming down my face when thinking about what they were going to do to me.

I turned back and could see the tops of their heads. I looked to see where I was going. Gym to the left. Football Field to the right. I made a right and started running faster picking up my pace in every step. I could hear their muffled voices behind me.

I saw the door to the boy's locker but not the girl's damnit! "I found her!!" I turn my head and found one of them only a few feet from me. I have no choose.

I ran into the locker room. All the boys were staring at me. I started pushing past them. "Hey get back here!" Someone grabbed my hair and pulled it. I screamed.

"I said I want to have some fun!!" The guy yelled. I dug my nails into his skin and scratched hard causing skin to peal and go under my fingernails.

He let go of my hair and yelped in pain. I ran through the locker room. Saw a whole lot of things I shouldn't have seen. I busted through the door of the outside only to run into people on other side. I screamed but someone shook me. "Lucy!!" I opened my eyes, they were so blurry from the tears.

I saw pink hair. "N-Natsu!!" I yelled in happiness. I cried. Someone grabbed my hair forcefully again. I groaned again and yelled.

Natsu grabbed my hand. I thought of something. I could feel the guy's hot breath on me. This is going to hurt like hell.

I threw my head back hard a clashed with another head. Holy-GAH!!! The hand was gone and their was thud behind me. I knocked him out. I felt arms around me but saw blonde hair then only a towel. Sting. I saw pink hair picking up the guy I just knocked out. Natsu.

I got a better look at their faces. "Wait...you 5..." Including the knocked out guy.

"Are from Natsu and I A.P. Chemistry class." I said. Natsu got a better look.

"Hn. Your right." Natsu threw the guy down causing the guy to groan. I left Sting's grips. Then did something in front of the boys. I brought my foot back and swung it. Lets just say this guy won't be using that for a long time.

"Now let's go tell my mom."

***************************************************************************************************************

So how was the chapter I know messed up because Lucy was about to be raped but she wasn't thank Mavis. Ok so like I said before maybe 28 chapters possible more if I can't stop it. So till next time.

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

***************************************************************************************************************