Discussion Time

**************************************************************************
Soooo cute right and major fangirl screams. I loved the comments. But this chapter will be very serious nearing the end it'll me very upsetting and it'll just come when something happens so try to keep reading after this if possible. So here's Discussion Time.

**************************************************************************

Levy P.O.V.

Natsu and Lucy still haven't came back yet. And Gray is just shooting death glares at anything, I back up a little...how the hell did he get a knife!!??

I back up out of the kitchen very slowly. "Gajeel come!" I mouthed. He gave me a slight nod, and started moving towards me.

"Let's go see how Natsu and Lucy are going." I told Gajeel. I wish I could take back what I said. Gray stabbed the wooden board, that's was our time to leave.

We rushed out of the kitchen. "He really does like Lucy." Gajeel said. I nod.

We got to the hall where they were. I saw a beautiful sight. Lucy was in between Natsu's legs, he had her in his arms. Her head was leaning on his shoulder.

"So cute!" I squealed. They froze. They look at us.

"Uhh...uhh." Lucy shattered. Her face was as red as a tomato.

She broke out of Natsu's arms and ran to me grabbing my hand and she pulled me as she ran away.

"Lu-Chan!" I shout while being dragged.

She finally stopped when we reached the staircase. "Levy help me look pretty." My hung open. I shrug my arms.

"Ok." She smiled. Makeover session!!!

[Know nothing of girly stuff...I'm a tomboy, I'll try my best but I did pretty good in the other chapters...right ·__·]

9:15 p.m.-

Gray P.O.V.

People started coming. I let the incident that happened early slip out of my head. Damnit! It came back. I started sulking.

"Gray-sama, are you ok?" I turn my head and see a long blue hair and almost onyx eyes. Her name was Juvia Lockser.

She had a long blue dress on the outlined with white and showed one of her legs. I stared at her leg. "Can you not stare?" She asked with her hand on her hip.

"S-S-Sorry." I hid my face. She giggled. I look at her.

"You're ok Gray-sama." She smiled. Then she walked away. I think I'll get move details on her.

I felt someone punch my arm. I turn my head once again. "I'm tried of you hitting Jellal." I warned. He laughed.

"Your crazy...so, where's Erza?" He changed the subject real fast.

"Yea she's in Levy's room with Lucy. So back on the topic of you and Erza." His face turned red.

"You got a thing for her don't you?" Yea...I made things awkward.

"...I guess." He went all shy. Your so obviously, your a open book.

I saw Natsu walking towards us. Let it go! Let it go! "Hey Natsu." We give each other a guy handshake.

Jellal just stared at us. "What happened?" Jellal said suddenly. Whoa he must felt something.

"Nothing happened." Me and Natsu both said.