Chapter 8

Evelyn left later that night, and going to bed was lonely, but we had the day off the next day so Johnny and I planned to chill in the park. I throw my hair into a high ponytail and head out. I get there and see Johnny sitting back on the grass, I wave at him and he smiles as I run over. 

"Hey!" I say, hugging him. 

We sit down and instantly start laughing and talking.

"Okay, I just need to know, are you a dog person?" I ask.

"Yeah! I can't understand people who like cats!" he says, laughing.

"You have to come meet my dog one day! His name is Goodwin!" I say, showing him photos of Goodwin.

We look through all the photos, and then we get to one of me in front of the Eiffel Tower.

"Do you like to travel?" I ask him.

"Yeah I do! I used to go on road trips all the time with my friends back in Texas!" he said, smiling, showing photos of him in New York with Lucas and their other friends.

"Looks like fun! We should go on a road trip together one day! Or maybe a drive in movie!" I say, "Which reminds me, what shows are you watching on Netflix right now? I need recommendations!" 

"I've gotten really into The Crew lately" he said.

I made a mental note to watch it later and then he picked up his phone and started playing some music. I stole his phone from him and went through all of his music. Half of his playlists are musical theater which I LOVE, and the other half is my music.

"I see I have a secret fan over here," I say laughing, and give him his phone back.

I look beside him and there is a small bag of food, so I climb over him, laughing, to grab the food.

"What are your favorite foods? I have two, chocolate muffins, and chocolate covered cherries! Really anything with chocolate will win me over!" I ask.

"I love cinnamon cookies, my mum used to make them for me and Lucas all the time after school, so whenever I eat them it reminds me of childhood" he says smiling. 

I smile at him and then one of my songs comes on. I laugh, as he gets embarrassed and goes to turn it off.

"We should do a collab one day! It would be so fun, and maybe, Lucas could join us too! As long as you guys are cool with it!" I say.

"Sounds like fun!" he says.

"I just love music so much, it's so fun! I also love acting, my company and I have found a musical and I want to audition for the role of Zoe, it would be my dream role!" I say.

He takes out a drink.

"I've never seen that! What is it?" I ask, staring at the minty yellow drink.

"Have a sip and guess!" he says, handing it to me. 

I drink some, and it tastes fizzy.

"I have no idea, what is it?" I ask.

"It's a fruit punch, I made it myself" he said, taking a sip as well. 

"That's really good!" I say, stealing it out of his hands and drinking more.

He tries to take it from me and I jump up, trying to swallow while laughing. But unfortunately since he is taller than me he takes it from me really easily. We are both laughing as we sit down.

"I like your jumper by the way" I say, pulling on the strings.

He laughs and slaps my hands away. Then someone walks past so we ask them to take a photo of us. It was super bright, so I put my hand over my face and laid across him. In the photo Johnny was squinting so much, but I still loved it.

"You guys are so cute" the stranger said, before giving my phone back.

We just looked at each other and I laughed.

"Oh no we're just friends, but thank you for the photo!" I say, as the stranger walks away.

Johnny went super quiet as I posted the photo. After I posted it he said that we should probably head back, because he had dinner plans with someone. We walked through the park together. The colors of the trees were so pretty.

"Have you ever seen anything this beautiful?!" I ask, spinning around with my arms out.

"Every day..." Johnny mumbles.

"You're right, the campus is super pretty as well" I say.

"Yeah... the campus," Johnny says.

When we got back to campus, I hugged him goodbye, and we agreed to meet there after class the next day. 

That's the end of Chapter 8! Chapter 9 will be out tomorrow! Don't loose hope, I promise longer chapters are coming! Bye lovelies! xxx