Chapter 23

We go into class and I'm pretty confident about the test. I was mainly worried about Hannah, if she doesn't pass it reflects badly on my grades. We finish the test and wait for the teacher to grade them. I got mine, 99%. But for some reason the teacher didn't give Hannah her test, she looked at me nervously. After everyone had left we went up to the teacher. He instantly knew what we wanted.

"I wanted to give you the test personally. Miss Montana, you just passed your test" Professor Bengali said, handing her the test, 71%. 

"Ohmigod..." Hannah said, taking the test and staring at it.

"Wait, hold on, you just passed your test!" I said, hugging her.

"Ohmigod..." Hannah said again.

"You got all up in Cooper's face" I said, trying to make her respond to me.

"Ohmigod!" she said, "I'm starting to like this place!"

Yes! I said to myself.

"Ohmigod," we both said.

"Excellent work today, Miss Hart and Miss Montana," Professor Bengali said.

Guess she got a chip on her shoulder, maybe some wise girl told her, with the chance we've been given we've got to be driven as hell. She was something to see there, I was just happy I could be there. First big test and she aced it, she's so close she can taste it. She got a chip on her shoulder, guess you never can tell with her!

I went back to my dorm to start packing for the tour, we leave on Sunday, and today was Friday. I got a couple of suitcases out and started packing, I put some spare cash in a small purse in the bottom of one of my bags, my song book with my pen, a small first aid kit to take on stage, a flashlight, some bug spray, a full large water bottle, my phone charger, a small Bluetooth speaker and microphone, two books in case I get bored, three magnetic board games (also for if I get bored, Nick loves board games), sunglasses, a blanket, a small pillow (there are full sized ones in the bus bunks), a travel mug with my name on it, five jumpers (outfit options!), small travel hand sanitizer, a small thing of mints, my toiletries bag (leaving a couple things out to use tomorrow!), sunscreen, three lip balms, new hairbrush (bought on Thursday), a fresh bag of hair ties (also bought on Thursday), small pack of tissues, loads of snacks (road trip snacks and then a bowl of candy, it's going to be Halloween everyday on tour!). Evelyn made a couple more snacks and I put those in the cooler too, and by the time I was done it was already getting dark! We made dinner and then messed around until I practically passed out from exhaustion. 

That's the end of Chapter 23! Chapter 24 will be out tomorrow! Bye lovelies! xxx