Chapter 20

I slowly walked up to his door and knocked gently, hoping he wouldn't hear me, but he came to the door and his face lit up when he saw me. 

"Hartie! Hi!" Johnny says, as I walk in, giving me a hug.

"Hey Johnny, I need to tell you something, but it's something that is better to be told in person..." I say.

"Okay..." Johnny says, sitting down on his couch and I sit next to him.

"So you know what you told me about what Lucas said, about what had actually happened that night. Well, I just met up with him to talk about it. During our conversation I saw that we had both grown from that night, he accepts what he did wrong and is extremely sorry about it, and I've forgiven him... and I've given him a second chance" I said, and then watched him slowly take in all of this information.

"Are you going to be happy with him?" Johnny asks.

"Of course," I say.

"Then that's all that matters to me" Johnny says, and I practically burst into tears.

He is the sweetest and I can't believe how understanding he is. I hug him and he smiles and squeezes me. I laugh and he squeezes tighter, but I don't mind. 

After a while of just staying that way, I tell him the news that I have been DYING to tell someone about! Next month, on my birthday, I'm going on my EVOLution tour! He was so happy and proud of me and we spent the rest of the afternoon listening to my album. 

Then on my way back to my dorm I messaged my tour manager Rachel Sanchez to help book the venues across the state and book all of the equipment needed.

"MAYA: Hi Rachel! It's Maya, I just wanted to message you so we could figure out the logistics of my tour. And if you could send me the number of my booking agent as well that would be awesome! Thanks xx

RACHEL: Hi Maya! I've got everything booked, you will get to see the tour bus and meet your driver on Friday!

RACHEL: Your booking agents name is Gerald Walker, here is his number 301-248-9767 

(A/N Not a real  phone number)

MAYA: Thanks!"

Then I messaged Gerald to make sure he had sent the list of everywhere we are going to the bus driver.

"MAYA: Hi Gerald! It's Maya Hart! I just wanted to check that you have been chatting to Rachel about my tour and have reached out to the bus driver for everywhere we are going!

GERALD: Hi Maya! Rachel and I have been busy scheming! Can't wait to meet you! Bus driver (who has a name, Mary Pfiser) has been filled in on everything and can't wait to meet you as well on Friday! See you then!

MAYA: Okay! Thanks Gerald!"

Seems like they have everything under control! Now I just need to plan my personal things and we will be all good to go! 

Firstly, I need to facetime my band and make sure they are still good for the tour.

I called George and Nick picked up with him, they looked like they were at the beach!

"George, Nick?! Where are you guys?!" I ask.

"WE'RE IN VENEZUELA!" George yells and Nick sticks his tongue out at me.

These guys can be so annoying sometimes.

"Will you be back in time for our tour?" I ask, concerned.

"I think so!" Nick says, not as loud as George, but still loud.

"Okay, well, I'm meeting the bus driver and our booking agent on Friday so I'll tell you how that goes, and don't forget to pack enough food for each of you so we don't have to eat out EVERY NIGHT!" I say.

"OKAY WILL DO BYE!" George and Nick yell before hanging up.

They can be so tiring to try and plan things with but once they finally are managed, they can be really fun to be around. Then Gerald sent me a message with the set list, they had arranged a neon sign with my name on it to be hung at the back of the stage, and a little black chair for me to sit on onstage if I get tired. Then of course the band behind me. I then got my album cover posted on my touring Instagram account officially announcing the tour with the link to tickets on it and within a couple of seconds, people started buying tickets, and lots of people got the VIP tickets, which is super exciting because it means I will get to meet them personally and take photos with them! This is going to be so fun! Then I organized merch. 

We put up t-shirts with my album cover on them, sweatshirts with EVOLution printed on it, posters, flannels with ALL WE HAVE IS LOVE printed on the back (one of my songs in the album), and then I sent my keychain and pin designs to my producer to make for the VIP goodie bags. I then got messaged about the route, avoiding any busy cities and local hotspots. Now I have to do the hardest part out of all of this, tell Lucas I'm leaving. I slowly went to his dorm and knocked on the door. He opens the door and can sense my emotions because he gave me a hug and then he sat down. 

"Lucas..." I say, sitting down with him.

"Oh no, it's never good when you use that tone, what's wrong?" he asks, nervous.

"I need to tell you something, but you have to promise not to freak out" I say.

"Okay..." he says, still nervous.

"Do you want the good or the bad news first?" I ask.

"Good," he says.

"Okay, well... I'M GOING ON TOUR!" I yell.

"Oh my goodness! Congratulations!" Lucas yells, jumping up and hugging me so hard that it hurts to laugh. 

Then I felt him loosen and I knew he realized.

"Wait... what's the bad news?" he asks, slowly letting go to look at me.

"I leave next month... and I will be gone for the whole month" I say, slowly.

"Oh..." Lucas says, dropping his head and sitting down.

"Hey, but I promise that I will text you the whole time, and I'll do as many live streams as I can! And when I'm not performing I'll FaceTime you!" I say, quickly, trying to cheer him up.

"That would be awesome, but I'm so proud of you! You definitely deserve this!" Lucas says, smiling, but there is still a hint of sadness behind his eyes.

"Aww, thanks!" I say, smiling, "I'm going to be meeting my bus driver on Friday, and the band will most likely be there too"

"Would it be okay if I could go with you? I want to make sure that you are safe" he says, sincerely.  

"Of course!" I say.

That's the end of Chapter 20! Chapter 21 will be out tomorrow! Bye lovelies! xxx