Chapter 26

We would arrive in San Antonio in approximately 3 hours when I woke up, which was around 10am. George and Nick were in the living area when I got ready and emerged from the sleeping area. They were listening to a podcast called New Books in Performing Arts, which they both found to be quite intriguing. Then, we produced a hilarious YouTube video of us doing a tour of the bus. Then we were coming up in front of the venue. We again changed the set list so we had to go through it again in rehearsals and then we went to the VIP meet and greet. My favorites from this group were a 9 year old girl named Janet who was born in December (who was wearing an adorable choker and necklace combo), an 11 year old boy named Doug who was also born in December and a 12 year old boy named Raymond who was born in June. Then after all the VIP's had been greeted I went to change into my stage clothes, I kept the jeans on but changed the top for a crop top with a long sleeved white mesh over the top. After the band started playing my intro song, I ran onstage as normal during the blackout, and the audience went berserk. 

"Howdy, Texas!" I said as I did my usual introduction. 

As the throng erupts, I wait a short while and grin at my darling admirers. We then performed in the order of, Feels Like Loneliness, Mirage, Run and Hide, Shadows, So Much Better, No Words, Thumbs, and then All We Have is Love. Then before I left the stage I took a photo with the fans. After the show I put it in black and white and then posted it. Since it is only going to take us around an hour and a half to get to the next venue we actually spent the night in San Antonio. 

We woke up the next morning and before we left we went walking around at the river to have lunch. 

Then we got back on the road, I read a book and then messed around with Nick to make the time pass quicker. When we finally got there I ran straight into the VIP meeting area. There were so many people again but my favorites were an 8 year old girl named Lisa whose favorite color is purple, an 11 year old boy named Cory whose favorite color is also purple, a 15 year old girl named Heather whose favorite color is green, a 5 year old boy named Michael whose favorite color is also purple, an 8 year old boy named Charles whose favorite color is blue (who had the coolest sunglasses ever and he gave me a matching pair), a 14 year old girl named Edna whose favorite color is also purple, a 10 year old girl named Erica whose favorite color is blue, a 9 year old girl named Laura whose favorite color is orange, and a 5 year old boy named John whose favorite color is silver.

 Then went backstage to change into the same outfit that I wore at the last show. At this point we only had to do a sound check because even though we had changed the set list again we all knew the songs perfectly there was a 1 in a million chance of us messing this up. Then we performed in the order, Feels Like Loneliness, Smoke and Fire (not from the album), No Words, Eyes Wide Open (also not from the album), Run and Hide, Space, Mirage, Thumbs, All We Have is Love, We'll Be The Stars (from same album as Eyes Wide Open), Why (Lucas and I's song), Can't Blame a Girl For Trying (from same album as Eyes Wide Open), WOW (the first song I ever performed on this tour), Shadows, Fast Times (from the Griffin break up album), Honeymoon Fades (not in album), On Purpose, and then to finish of Looking At Me (another one not in the album). After we finished Rachel showed me a photo that she had taken with the venue's professional cameras, it looked amazing so I posted it! It would only take us 2 and a half hours to get to Dallas so again we spent the night in the city. Then the next morning we did the Lady Bird Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail then got lunch out again. This trip we were having such awesome food! 

Then we were back on the road again! Nick, George and I play games that go for around half an hour each like Who Am I? and Haiku off. It was so much fun. Then when we got to the venue finally I rushed yet again to the VIP fan meeting area. It always blows my mind how many people come to my shows, but my favorites from the VIP's were a 12 year old girl named Annmarie who is a Taurus, a 6 year old boy named Robert who is a Virgo, a 12 year old boy named George who is a Scorpio, a 14 year old girl named Violet who is a Aquarius, a 12 year old boy named Jason who is a Virgo, and a 22 year old woman named Hillary who is a Leo (who recently came out as lesbian so I held up a flag with her). We did our sound check and then I changed into an all black outfit with a black jacket with gold decals. We performed in the order, No Words, All We Have is Love, Paris (not in album), Sue Me (in same album as Paris), White Flag (also not in album), Mirage, So This Is Love (cover), Take You Back (not in album either), Space, Almost Love (in same album as Paris), Alien (not in album), Shadows, Take Off All Your Cool (in same album as Take You Back), On Purpose, Feels Like Loneliness, and finished with Thumbs. Then we had to leave almost immediately for West Hollywood because it was going to take 20 hours to get there, and that's with no traffic, but Hollywood is always PACKED, especially where we are going so it is going to take a while. 

That's the end of Chapter 26! Chapter 27 will be out tomorrow! Bye lovelies! xxx