Chapter 31

I wake up and Lucas shows me an adorable photo that he took of us while I was sleeping. I got him to send it to me and I posted it, it was the sweetest photo ever. Then I went to the café, Lucas stayed back because he had to study for a test coming up. 

Then I got a text from the most unexpected person EVER.

"GRIFFIN: Hi, I know the way I used to treat you made you uncomfortable but I wanted to reach out because my family has been going through a lot and I just need someone to talk to. I thought that you were the best person for that. So I was wondering if you would like to meet up? As friends... obviously... "

There was something off about the whole exchange, especially after what he said on my tour, but whenever someone is having problems with family I can't help but do something to help them because I didn't have anyone there for me.

"MAYA: I'm so sorry to hear that, I'm glad to hear that you have changed and I am willing to talk to you if you can confirm it is just as friends.

GRIFFIN: Just friends, I promise."

We planned to meet up at the café in a couple hours. So instead of clocking out I just messaged my boss saying I was going to work a bit overtime, and he was fine with it because otherwise he would have had to come and work because there was no one on the register to work after me. After a while Griffin showed up. I clocked out and messaged my boss and he said he was sending Brian down. Then Griffin asked to go for a walk while talking, and I agreed. 

We went through the park, and he talked about his family, saying that his siblings were fighting.

"Like, there are some times when all I can think about is murdering someone," he says, and I got slightly creeped out by that.

We walked to the back of the park and I went to turn around but he just kept walking forwards. I was a bit hesitant to follow him, but he had been fine up to now, so I ended up following. He walked down a street, it was dark even though it was the middle of the day, I instantly knew that something was wrong, I turned to walk away and he grabbed my wrist and turned me around, holding my shoulders. 

"What's going on?" I ask, and he starts laughing.

"You really thought I had changed, wow, you are so gullible," he laughs, still holding on to me. 

{A/N: The following includes violence and S/A. If this is going to trigger you in any way skip this next section and go to the next bold writing. Thanks lovelies! xxx}

He punched me in the chest so hard I knew it was going to be seriously bruised later, and then he grabbed me by the head and turned me around. Pushing me against the wall on my bruise he starts pulling my top down to reveal my back. He starts scratching my back, really hard, and I start to scream. Burning tears of pain rolling down my face. Then I feel him giving me hickeys all down my bottom back. I try to push him off me but every time I struggle he kicks me again. So all I can do is scream at him, but of course he doesn't listen. When he was finally done with my back, he threw me to the floor and kicked my chest again. I scream and he laughs at me again, before bending down super close to my face.

{A/N: That's the end! Thank you so much for skipping it if it was going to make you uncomfortable. Bye lovelies! xxx}

"I know what you're thinking, and if you tell ANYONE about this, I'm going to PERSONALLY do away with Lucas. If you want to avoid that, do what I say, do we have a deal?" Griffin says, and I bite my lip to stop from crying more. 

I simply drop my head, not wanting to agree but also not wanting anything to happen to Lucas. 

"Taking that as a yes, see you tomorrow," he says, laughing.