4*

Nate vaguely smiles at the girl, and Flynn instantly steps up, "No" He sternly says.

"Why not??" She asks, dragging out the not. Clearly trying to flirt with Nate. This is disgusting, she has a boyfriend, one which is in this room right now, by the way.

"I hate it the nickname" Nate says, giving me a quick look and a grin.

I feel honestly kinda.. flattered? Frustrated? Whatever it is, he won't be aware of it.

"Woah, easy down loverboy. Call him Nate, he enjoys pretending to hate it, but deep down i'm sure he loves it" I tell the girl, looking at her sympathetically and then turning to Nate, with a fake smile upturning my lips. "Fine" Nate greets through his teeth.

"Are you his girlfriend?" She quizzes me, inspecting both of our reactions.

"Yeah she is" Flynn answers for me, making him receive a shove in the head by his side by brother.

"She's not" Leo corrects, deadly staring at Flynn.

Oh if me and Nate ever get together, which won't happen, but if it were to happen, my brother would go absolutely insane. I don't think there's something he would hate it more than if I ever got with one of his friends. Really petty, if you ask me.

The black haired girl nods, crossing her arms over her chest, making her breast slightly pop forwards as she trails her eyes to Nate, battering her eyelashes to him.

At this point, I kinda wished Leo hadn't corrected Flynn.

I mean, poor Elliot right?

"Alright then, Nate" She almost teases, her tone sounding louder as she speaks the nickname, clearly highlighting it. Gosh, just hearing the name on her tongue makes me internally want to puke.

"Alright, so, I don't know about you guys, but I don't feel like giving a tour anymore" I mention to my friends.

"There's a park at the backyards of the school, we could go there" Liz suggests, she has a soul too pure to this world. "Sounds awesome!" Fucking Sabine butts in, or whatever the fuck her name is.

"great." I say between my teeth.

Everyone starts to walk their way out, I stay behind, watching as Elliot's arm is over the girl's shoulder's and Liz only looks sadly at it, her shoulders down as her usual perfect posture is corrupted. I see Amelia trying to cheer her up by interlocking their arm together and likely telling her a funny story, but it doesn't seem to work.

Further on, Leonard is.. gossiping?.. With Flynn. I'm betting it's about the new dating thing, Elliot was never a girlfriend guy, hence why Liz has been too afraid to speak on her interests of him. It's strange, uncanny even how he just suddenly appears with a girlfirend. I mean, throughout summer the boys hang out since they live considerably close, and even so, all of them seem to have found this new.. lover attitude, rather unexpected.

I space off my mind, trailing my eyes to the rest of the group. I don't see Nate anywhere. Not that I care, so, my eyes wander back to the newest couple. "I'm going to punch that fake smile out of the girl's face" I mutter to myself, annoyed at the entire situation.

"Jealous much, sugar?" Nate whispers on my ear, startling me by the unforeseen act. I instantly turn my head to him, whom is now walking by my side, throwing an arm around my shoulders. One which I shove away. "Are you out of your mind? You scared the shit out of me." 

Nate suddenly steps up in front of me, walking backwards so he is front turned to me. "So you don't deny the jealousy?" He smirks, pressing up on the subject he initiated. I roll my eyes at his antics, trying to watch where I'm going but being unable to because of the tree which now walks in front of me. "No, I am not. I just think is suspicious how she's all nicknamy for you and is dating Elliot" I answer him, keeping up my pace beyond his playful attitude.