9

it's thursday now, i'm at the library since my geography teacher asked me to do a whole presentation about Joseph and Francis.

I am currently struggling to find anything related to that, since I don't even know their surnames.

I know they have found that earth, solar system, rotation and something else change in time and spacial orientation but is not like I can google which book to choose. Wait, can I?

I even asked the secretary but she doesn't know either.

I try to just search for any book related to geography in general. All of them say nothing about a fucking Joseph and Francis.

I am trying to do this quickly because I don't wanna have homework since tomorrow afternoon I already have to do a chemistry one, at night I have a party. Sunday and Saturday I plan on doing nothing other than sleeping and breathing.

FINALLY. I FOUND ONE THAT TALKS ABOUT IT. I gave up on looking each book by each so I am just reading the library's catalogue, and according to google that book talks about it.

I walk over to the bookcase, fucking great. I see Nate making out with one of his random bitches.

I roll my eyes at the sight. It doesn't bother me not even a little the fact that he's eating that poor girl's face, the thing is, they're in front of where I need to go.

No way Nate is going to be on my way for a whole saturday of doing nothing. I walk over there clearing my throat loudly, they don't even fucking move.

I wait a couple of seconds, Nate looks at me and does NOTHING. "Move the fuck away from here" I angrily say at them.

The girl is looking at me as if I just committed a whole ass crime. Don't worry babe, I am not desperate as you.

"Sorry, have you not heard it? Move the fuck away from here." I say again, it stays quiet for a couple seconds until the girl decided to open her mouth "just ignore it babe, she's probably jealous cause she can't be with you"

oh

my

god.

I swear to god I think there are smoke comming out of my ears at how fucking angry I am at her comment.

"If I wanted to, he would be my fucking boyfriend, but, other than you I have some self respect and won't just bang anything with a penis" I say to her "Now move."

The girl walks away rolling her stupid eyes as I approach the bookcase

"So, your turn now?" Nate says as I punch him and ignore his say as I stand on my tippy toes to try to reach for the book. It isn't very successful.

"So stubborn" he says as he puts his hands on my waist

"Don't even think about touching me after getting that close with that whore" I say as I his his hands and continue to try to reach the book

He takes his hands off and rolls his eyes, he smiles as he takes out for the book I'm trying to so desperately reach it. He puts it higher up.

"You have got to be kidding me" I say as he smiles and puts his hand on my chin, pulling my face up "good luck getting your book" he says smirking as he snaps my chin up and walks away.

I stay there trying to get the fucking book for a little longer until I give up and just ask for help to the librarian. She is an old lady, but she's very tall. I swear she's like 6.4 feet. (I am 5.6 feet not even that short)

She get's the book for me and I sit on a big table there is in the library. I open up my laptop and start doing my work.

almost finishing, I start to feel my phone vibrating over and over again, so I decide to take a look.

|         isabella - bell 🔔
|         nathaniel - 🖕bitch
|         leonard - leopard
|         liz - lizzard❤️
| flynn - ryder
| amelia - ames❤️
| elliot - tattooed guy

Elite people (+ nate)

leopard 🐆
- what are we doing friday?

lizzard ❤️
- bella told us there is a party at Liams

ryder 🙀
- ugh. fucking Liam?

lizzard ❤️
- Cmon he isnt that bad tho

ryder 🙀
- sure not even that bad
- hes just a drug dealer but sure, not that fucking bad liz

ames❤️
- yall dont prefer to just do smth js us?

tattooed guy
- where?

ames❤️
- could be at mines, I live like, 30 mins away from here

lizzard❤️
- we all know that's a lie. You live like 3 hours away from here

ames❤️
-whatever, it's closer than yalls house

bitch🖕
- lets just go at the goddamn party

lizzard❤️
- agreed

tattooed guy
- agreed

leopard 🐆
- fine by me

ryder 🙀
- whatever then

ames❤️
- K sure
- where's bella?

bitch🖕
- being a nerd

bell🔔
doing smth better than you -
yeah sure i'm up for the party -

ryder 🙀
- yeah you better fucking be, you gave the idea

bell🔔
- 🙄🙄

read

————-