23

POOL DAY!

Yes! Exactly what you read.

Ame has a big ass pool which we'll be enjoying very very much today. It's 11 am and everyone just woke up. Well, I just woke up.

Liz seems to have been awake for 3 hours at least, and so does Flynn.

Elliot and Leo probably have woken up just a bit before me, and Nate is still asleep I guess.

I get downstairs and I see a huge breakfast table made. It has everything in it. A smile appears on my face as I sit down.

"Enjoying the food?" Liz asks as she sits besides me, probably just to make me company.

I put on my plate pinapple, watermelon, strawberries and a banana.

"When are you not hungry?" Flynn asks as he sits by my other side "That's a question that will never be answered" I tell him as I eat my fruits

"Where's the rest?" I ask them "Well, your brother and Elliot wanted to buy water guns, so they went to search for it, and Ame is the one driving." Liz explains

"And what about your clothes? Where the hell are you two going?" I ask them as I see they are wearing sporty clothes

"Cooking Challange. Obviously a run you dumbass" Flynn answers and I roll my eyes "I just woke up, give me a break" I tell them

"Well, we're leaving. Try not to kill yourself" Liz says as she and Flynn leave the house "Byee!" I yell before they close the door

please that Nathaniel doesn't wake up.

I finish eating and clean my dishes. Right after I change myself to a black bikini and put on some sunscreen.

I lay myself on a beach towel near the pool and start reading my book.

After a while I am completely soaked because SOMEONE decided to jump inside the pool. Luckly I managed to get my book away so it didn't got wet.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yell as I take off the water of my eyes "Morning to you too princess" Nate says as he rests his arms on the edge of the pool, turned to me.

"Why would you even do that?" I ask him, clearly annoyed "Cause I just think it's amazing how I can always get you wet" He smirks as he swims on his back through the pool "You wished" I reply as I go back to my previous position.

"You look very acceptable in this bikini Isabella" Literal chills from the whole name, I love the way it sounds when it comes out of his mouth. "Yeah? Well you continue to look terrible, Nathaniel" he chuckles.

He get's out of the water and before I can predict, he snaps the book out of my fingers. "Give it back" Oh fuck, this is not a great book for him to have it in his hands right now "I think I wanna read it" He says as he leaf the book to a random page.

"NO! NATE GIVE IT TO ME" I say as I stand up and try to take it out of his hands, basically trying to climb him, as he puts his arms higher up.

"I AM SO SERIOUS RIGHT NOW NATE" I tell him as I continue to try. He then closes the book and opens again in a random page, he tilts his head up so he can read it from his arm that's straight up

" 'He then rips my panties off, making me gasp at it. Not much after he starts to lick my so aching core for him. I don't have time to process the pleasure as he agressively shoves 2 fingers inside of me'" He starts laughing like crazy, making him lean forward and put him arm back down.

"Yeah, that's enough jackass" I say as I snap the book out of his hands.  He's still laughing

"I had no idea you were into this shit. You know, all along I thought you were just reading about cliché romances, of a girl meeting a sweet boy in a freaking museum or whatever, when in reality, you're just reading fucking porn" He speaks between laughs

"Shut the fuck up, it's not fucking porn" I tell him as I roll my eyes

"Oh? It's not?" He snatches the book back to his hands and opens again " 'Aah, I moan in pleasure as the movement of his hips begin to be even faster against mine. 'You were a bad girl, and this isn't even the start of your punishment' he tells me as-" "YEAH I GOT THE POINT NATE!" I yell, basically begging for him to stop reading and steal the book back to me again.

"Just admit you looove reading agressive porn" He says "IT'S NOT PORN!" I yell back at him, realizing our proximity my breath get's a little unsure. "I can make all your fantasies happen, tho" He smirks as he says and then there it goes, my cheeks are for sure red.

We hear the gate of the garage open "But before that, I would dream to see your brother's reaction to his little sister liking and reading angry sex" He runs towards the front door.

No fucking way "NATE STOP, DON'T MOVE ANOTHER STEP!" I say and I chase after him

"Admit you read porn, and I'll stop" He says as he  stops in front of the door, his hand on the handle and he's smiling, smirking actually.

"Oh shut up" "Make me" his answer is almost instant. "Go on, say what I wanna hear and don't be a 'bad girl'" he mocks remembering the book's line. "Oh god you are insufferable." I tell him, and he continues quiet, waiting for my say.

I breathe deeply "Fine. I read porn" I say it at a very low tone in only one breath. "thank you very much" He now opens the door and greets my brother normally, without spilling anything.

"I hate you" I mouth to Nate and he mouths back "I know you don't"