7

First day of class.

I just woke up form a perfect dream. I am very irritaded, angry, and hungry, it's reasonable to just say i'm very uncomfortable right now.

I look around, Ame and Liz already left.

I get out of bed, take a shower and wash my hair. I moisturize my skin just like everyday and do my usual skincare routine.

We have uniforms, so I put it on. We have a dark blue uniform, kinda greenish. I wear matching blue socks up until my shin and a mocassin.

I spray perfume on myself and leave my dorm.

As I leave my dorm I see all my friends down the hallway, waiting for the bell to ring as they talk to eachother. Dear Sabina is not there. That's new.

I walk to them and I say nothing. Not in the mood, I'm just very very stressed and want to go back to sleep, in my comfortable bed.

"morning Bells" Nate says and I roll my eyes at him "We've learned already, don't talk to her in the morning." Liz warns him.
"oooo, someone isn't a morning person hm?" Nate says as he comes to my side, and starts to poke me continuously. I groan at the childish act "oh my fucking god if he doesn't stop right now i'm gonna fucking-" I hit him strongly on the arm "kill him".

————

I have English first period, I have it with Nathaniel. Great.

I sit on a chair far behind as I put on my airpods under my hair, playing a song in max volume as I close my eyes and try to distract myself, that is, until someone takes it off.

"Nate, I swear to god I will fucking torture you" I say with my eyes still closed. As there is no response for a while I open my eyes.

Nate is sitting all the other way of the class, laughing hard, so.. who took off my airpod was.. my teacher.

Mr. Ghail.

I'm fucked.

"Excuse me?" he says offended. "Sorry mr. I was listening to an audio my mom sent me." I try to lie about it "Sure. That's why the entire class could hear "she tryna fuck around put that tang on me""

I am sure I am red of embarassment. I can hear the loud laughs from Nate across the fucking classroom. I try to keep my face straight because Mr Ghail is giving me a moral lesson but hearing Nate laugh so hard makes me let out a small chuckle.

"Are you laughing at my face?" Mr Ghail implies, growing angrier. "No, no, no, no, no! So sorry sir" I desperaly say, but continue to slightly laugh, because of nervosism right now.

Mr Ghail is getting furious, his face reddens at my actions. "Get out of my class Isabella, right now." He states, not daring to look at me anymore as he turns around.

"Please, I am so sorry" I try to say, but am interrupted by my teacher once more. "Leave right now." He demands, so I obey.

I get up, show my middle finger to Nate as I walk past the door. Fucking god, what the hell will I do now?

I just wander around the school, until I see Elliot sitting alone at one of the cafeteria tables.. that's odd. It's the first class of the morning right now, I doubt he has been kicked off like me, he's always such a good student.

"Hey, are you alright Lee?" I ask concerned as I sit next to him. "Bella, you have no idea how wrong my fucking life is right now" he says, fighting back tears so I come closer to him, putting my arm on his shoulder and slowly acariciating his shoulder, an attempt to comfort him.

"What happened lee? You know you can tell me" I say in a low tone so he feels please to tell me, but not obliged to do so.

"my parents, they wanna prepare me for taking in the family company" There's a silence for a while, not knowing what to say. "Well, isn't that great?" I ask him, confused. "no, I really don't wanna take it. My cousin or uncle or whoever can take it, I wanna keep my path on my songs y'know? I am pretty popular now, I just hit 500k!" He announces, slowly getting excited but his expression just falls again once he remembers his current situation. "but, my parents won't accept me not taking in the company. They are already making me date this Sabrina girl because her family would be good for business. But honestly? I just want to make my own way" He says, a tear falling down his cheek but he quickly wipes it away.

"Why don't you just say that to them?" I ask him, I know it can't be that easy but he needs to try. It's not like his parents have a crystal ball.

"are you kidding me? They would fucking leave me, I'm serious, they would kick me out of the house, the whole family would desown me." He truthfully says, acting as if I just said the most outrageous thing in the world. "I truly think you should tell them. At least leave out tips, you can't be 100% sure of what they'll say until you do say it" I say, trying to make it better.

"yeah, i guess I could try.. but I'm just so scared isa.." he says, tears starting to fall down so I hug him.

"it'll be alright! Try gaining some money with your music, and show them how good you are at it. Or show them your songs without them knowing it's you singing. Just give out little tips, warn them out for when the big news come they don't seem so shocked" I try to say, not sure if it is a good advice, but trying my best.

"I've been doing this for over a month now. I have enough money to get an apartment somewhere, and I know my parents already paid this year's school bills so they won't take me out, but still, being here while knowing they hate me is hard y'know" he says as he puts his hands on his face, thinking of it.

"I guess I know.. just be straight forward about it with them, and it'll be okay" "i hope it will bella, I reaally do" i hug him in response as the bell rings. Time to go to the next class. "Just remember you're never alone as long as you have me" I reassure him, patting his back and walking to next class.