25

he grabs me by my ass and takes me out of the hottub to the living room's couch. It's right next to the kitchen.

My head is on the couch's arm and he is on top of me. We stay like that for some minutes, and a couple of moans leave my mouth, even tho we did nothing more than touches there and here.

I break apart from the kiss "We really shouldn't be doing this" I tell him "Worth every second" he whispers in my ears

We look into eachother's eyes as we suddenly hear loud moans comming from upstairs. Clearly Elliot and Liz.

"Oh my god" I say laughing as I see Nate chuckling at it. "You better teach your friend how to be more quiet" He tells me.

"What makes you think I am?" He makes a surprised face at my say. "Want to see how loud you can be?" He says back, as I am about to answer, lights turn on and we back away in the speed of light.

"Liz? What are you doing up?" I hear Flynn ask "This jackass is keeping me from my sleep" I tell him.

"If you two didn't hate eachother, I would a hundred per cent insinuate y'all were just making out the whole fucking time" flynn says and I flush red. Thank god Flynn is at the kitchen while talking to me.

"Disgusting. I would wish that for my worst enemy" I reply as I see a surpised look on Nate's face "Really? Tell me more" He says and I just hit him slightly "Alright, I'll try to sleep again, bye guys" Flynn says with a ice cream on his hands and going upstairs.

"I'm intrigued now." Nate says, talking about my previous sentence. "I'm sure you're flattered to be my worst enemy now" He smiles at my answer and pulls me closer again.

The kiss is passionate. I swear I could do this all night. "Nate?" I say out of breath "Hm?" He mumbles between our kisses

"We can't do anything more today" I tell him, kinda ashamed. It's just way to much without privacy for me. "You think I'm the kinda guy who sleeps with the girl on their first kiss?" He asks me "Yeah" I answer.

"You're right. But I can make a change for you" A smile grows in my face at his response and I pull him closer again.

Eventually, when we don't hear moans anymore I go back to my room. Nate refused to go back to his, since... y'know... the "thing" happened there. So he just slept on the couch.

I slept with a smile on my face that night.

——————

"AHH!" I scream as I am woken up my a body jumping on me. Of course it's fucking Nathaniel

"Oh my god she's gonna kill you" I hear Liz say from a distance "DON'T WAKE HER- Nevermind" Leo says.

"There is no fucking way" I say serious as Nate get's up, stands on the bed and starts jumping on
it.

"NATE! I WILL MURDERER YOU!" I say as I push him off the bed, making him fall on a pile of pillows next to the bed.

"Ouch" He says, with his hand on his back "Oh drop the horror face, what are you? fucking jenna ortega? grow up" I tell him but he continues to groan. I get out of bed and go towards him "Did you actually got hurt?" I ask him, "yeah, here" he then points to his heart and I just slightly shove him away with a laugh

"What's for breakfast?" I ask Liz and Leo who are standing by the door. "Whatever you wanna make. I woke up kinda late today" Liz answers

"Hah, I wonder why dear Liz" Nate says as he pass through her and the door, and pats her head on the way.

"W-" "We all heard.." Nate starts as he arrives at the kitchen and points the knife he was previously using to pass peanut butter on his bread towards both of them."..you two".

"Less with the knife now love" Flynn says, pushing his hand down "But yeah, pretty loud. I guess you just had too much love to give Miss Lovery" flynn says as the whole kitchen burst out in laughs.

"Thank god I am far from their dorm" Leo says and Ame agrees.

"Jealousy Flynn?" Elliot asks "Oh no babe, I was exhausted and you" flynn answers and points to Elliot "better not complain when it's my turn" Flynn finishes and opens the fridge.

I go to the fridge aswell and get a natural yougurt.

"Pass me the spoon Nate?" I ask him "when?" he asks "um.. now?" "did I ask" he answers with a smirk as he sits on a place right next to the spoon I wanted.

"Just give me it" I tell him "Come get it" he answers "like a fucking dog? No thanks"

"If you enjoy role playing, then sure, like a little dog" He responds with a smirk as he handles me the spoon.

"Back to the school now hm?" Leo says "Unfortunately" Flynn replies. "Oh c'mon it's not that bad.. not when I have you all with me" Elliot says as he pats everyone's head.

"september is ending, do you all know what that means?" Ame asks, changing subject completely. "What ames?" I ask

"HALLOWEEN MONTH IS STARTING BITCHESSSS" She answers with a gigantic amount of excitement.

Halloween month is when one person from us is draw, and this person recieves the biggest scare ever from Ame some day in the whole month until Halloween.

Plus, we agree on doing little parties every weekend when only our group is invited and we have to dress up as different people.

"So, I have already drawed the person, AND, decided each week's fantasies" Amelia says "First weekend, we all have to go dressed up as something that starts with our names." We all nod in agreement "Second one, pairs or trios" again, we all agree "third weekend, funny costumes" "And, lastly, at the big halloween party that the senior year is throwing, we go sexy costumes!" We all agree.

Great, now, I need to think this well.