41

"Where were you last night young lady?" Ames asks me in the middle of Lunch, with everyone.

Nate is sitting beside me, his hand on my thigh. "Uh, I went to the kitchen and got caught" I say between my chewing.

Leo is side eying me, and I know Nate is fighting not to laugh.

"Well just throwing in the table, Nate is seeing someone" Flynn says and Nate and I choke in our foods.

"Yeah? Is she pretty?" I ask Flynn and he scoffs "Probably not, she hid her face yesterday when I came into the bedroom." He admits and I fake being curious about it.

"So? How is her on bed then?" Leo asks and I do not feel hungry anymore. "I'm sure no one wants to know" I reply but he insists "I do, what, you have a problem with it?" Leo asks intrigued and I shake my head.

"Uh, she's great." Nate briefly replies and Leo seeks further "Is she tight?"

Nate holds my thigh stronger and replies "Best fuck I ever had. Tight, screams my name as if there's no one around. Tastes like candy. Best blow job I ever recieved too, like her mouth was made for my dick" Nate simply says and I cough.

"Great you find her dude" Leo says, giving Nate a little tap on the arm, he nods.

"Too much detail. Would prefer to be death" Liz points out.

"Keeper?" Elliot asks and Nate nods "If she wants to be kept".

----------

"If she wants to be kept?" I ask Nate as we kissingly close the door of my bedroom.

Liz is on class, Ames has practice.

"Well, I didn't know how to answer that question" He confesses and I smile as he throws me in bed.

"But the sexual one was pretty easy hm?" I ask, taking off my skirt. "It was funny to tell your brother about your sex life." He admits and I playfully push him.

"I was honest, he asked" Nate defends, taking off my panties.

"Let's not talk about my brother right now." I tell him and we go under the covers. He starts to work down on me and Liz suddenly opens the door.

Thank god he is under the big covers, so there's no body shape.

"No class?" I ask trying not to seem shaky.

"Nope, so uh, how are you with the Nate thing?" She asks, sitting on the edge of the bed.

I let out a moan as Nate thrusts two fingers on me.

"What happened?" Liz worriedly asks and I shrug "I uh, just you sat on my foot. It's fine tho" I tell her and she makes an "oh" face.

"So? How are you with Nate seeing another girl? I mean he really is an idiot" She says and I nod, tightly forcing my lips together.

"I'm great. Couldn't ca-ah-re less" I answer, she makes a pity face "Don't worry, I'm sure she's horrible and a bad person, and you are way better than her" She comforts me and I fakely smile

I roll my eyes as I feel nate's tongue on my sweet spot. "I uh, need you to.." I close my mouth so I won't moan again. "Leave" I quickly finish my sentence and she frowns her brows

"What? Why?" She asks and I just point to the door "now." I say and she leaves the bedroom.

"Oh god, keep doing this" I breathlessly tell nate as I hold his hair.

I soon enough cum and he lays next to me. "I thought Liz was in class" He points out and I hum in agreement.

"Me too, believe me" I say and I peck his lips.

"We have a party today, at night. Are you going?" Nate asks me and I nod.

"I have to, Liz will be head over hills if I don't"

"That's good tho, I love seeing you in those tight outfits" He blinks at me and I roll my eyes

"Oh shut up, you just love me" I say jokingly and he smiles

"Alright then, go get ready and do not be late" He says as he leaves the room. "I will" I temptly say and I see his smile before the door closes.

I roll in bed thinking of what to wear.

———-

AN

so sorry for the short chapter, I just have not been getting the feedback that I need to keep me motivated.

Love you all tho