30

PARTY TIME!

I am dressed as Blair, from gossip girls. I look amazing, very amazing.

Liz is dressed as an Elf, and Ames is dressed as Alice from wonderland.

We leave the dorm and go to the parking lot, spoting Nate, Leo, El, and Flynn. They are all joking around El's car.

When we get closer, their attention is immediately turned to us. I cross my arms over the tight t-shirt Ame made me wear, basically popping off the buttons. Nate is not here.

Suddenly Leo clears his throat as he looks at me and at his three friends.
"Yeah, right. Go change your clothes Bella" Leo scoffs and my brows lift in surprise

"What did you just say?" I glare at him, flames might actually leave my nostrils right now. "You are looking like a hooker" He tells me and this time I scoff. "Then take your eyes off your sisters tits" My answer is sharp and firm, he is the one choosing to be bothered.

Is this my usual to-go look? Obviously not. But just because he said something about it I want to defend it with my life.

I take a better look at the boys, Elliot is dressed as Elvis Presley, Flynn as Flynn Ryder, so creative hm?

Leo is dressed as Leonardo from ninja turtules. He didn't do much, just put on a dark green shirt, and a blue eye band.

"What the actual fu-" He starts to get back at me but is cut off, at least I don't hear him anymore

Nate walks in, dressed as Nate from gossip girl.

He is wearing a button up white shirt, blueish-black blazer, light caramel trousers and the signature red and yellow tie from the high school of the TV show.

I call him Nate because he reminds me of Archibald. And he knows it.

"Cat got your tongue?" Nate asks me, eyeing me up and down. And I close my opened mouth.

"Not in a million years" I reply

He let's out a light chuckle and looks at everyone else around "I guess tonight everyone can call me Nate" He says as he pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue and gives a small smirk in my direction

I lick my teeth without taking my lips up, just slightly parting them apart and nod him a fake smile.

"So, game night?"

"GAME NIGHT!!!" We all reply to Ames.

"Well, we're going with my car.." Elliot starts.. "So there's only 5 seats.."

"Liz can sit on my lap" Amelia replies "Yeah, but still, Bella's gotta sit on someone's lap" Elliot points out

"So, Ames and Liz are occupied, I'm driving, Leo's her brother it would just be very weird, Flynn is at the front, so it can't be him, that lasts..."

"Absolutely no fucking way" Me and Leo say at the same time. Nate chuckles to himself slowly, finding this situation quite entretaining. "So just stay" Now he opens up his big mouth.

"You fucking stay" I talk back, waiting for a comeback but he just sits inside the car "I'll be sitting right beside the two of you" Leo says between his teeth. Jesus. It's not like something's gonna happen.

"Who decided I'm sitting on Nate's lap?" I ask redundantly "The faster it happens, the faster it ends babe" Amelia comments. I rub my fingers through my eyebrows and take a deep breath. "F.i.n.e" and I sit on his lap.

"So is the couple over there alright?" Amelia asks me and Nate, and I glare like the devil to her. "Shut up Amelia" Leo says and Elliot starts the car.