32

On the way back I sit on Liz's lap and flynn sits behind, so ames sits on his lap.

The moment we arrive at the school, I lock myself on the bathroom and turn on the shower so the girls think I'm showering, but I'm not. I'm finishing what my brother interrupted.

————

Next morning I wake up so tired. I didn't even drink a lot, just one shot and that was it, but I feel like I was ran over by a freaking train today.

Seriously, what happened oh god.

I get out of bed with the forces of nowhere and look around the bedroom, Ames and Liz already left the room, probably at the cafeteria chatting as they wait for me so we can all go to a random place to get lunch and talk about last night.

So I look at the time on my phone, 11am. Oh great. I take a quick shower, brush my teeth and do my skin care routine.

Then I put on a blue top, white cargo skirt, a blue new balance and leave my room.

In mornings I'm never in a bright mood. So as I meet my friends I have a fucking ass face on right now.

"Woah, what happened?" Ames says, in the table there is the whole friend group already, in the normal seats, so I go and sit next to Nate.

"I'm sure she slept thinking about me, so it really is a doubt why would she wake up with such a horrible mood" Nate comments, looking straight at me and I take his cup of water out of his side of the table and drink it, putting it back in front of me "i did not" I respond. I did, so I'm lying and I am 100% sure he knows I'm lying considering he's smirking.

"Sure, I'll pretend to believe it" He whispers on my ear and rests his hand on my tight. Thank god this table is high, so my brother isn't seeing it.

"The two of you actually scare me, you all know that?" Leo says, looking disgusted. "I think they'll be a couple some day" Flynn comments, looking between the two of us with his head resting on his hands.

"Disgusting" I reply, I know my cheeks are red as a pepper right now "yeah, who would even think of kissing this gay-kisser mouth" Nate makes his point, tilting his head to the side while looking at me with a smirk.

"You kissed someone?" Leo asks and I choke on my own saliva "For fuck sakes, the girl has age enough to kiss" Ames defends me and I thank her with my eyes. "Yeah whatever" Leo shurgs it off.

"Anyway, where were you the entire night? The two of you actually" I point to ames and leo "true, the two of you disappeared" Liz adds in, agreeing with me.

"Oh uh.. yeah well.. I just- we-" Ames starts but Leo cuts her off "We're like, a fling now. We have been meeting for almost a week I guess and yep, that's it." Leo says, and my jaw is on the floor

"ABSOLUTELY NO WAY" I yell in excitement and everyone starts to talk about them. but it quickly hits the realization.

"but.. you were meeting with this other guy during the week, you told us all about it" I say softly and everyone shuts up, Leo look at her in curiosity "yeah.. I was talking about leo.." she almost whispers but I hear.

fuck. no. I did not just heard about how my brother gets laid right? I did absolutely not just heard about my brother having sex. No fucking way.

"Absolutely no way. AMELIA, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? I AM TRAUMATIZED NOW. LEGITIMATELY TRAUMATIZED BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!" I yell and leave the table, Liz is trying her best not to laugh her ass off, ames is worried and the rest is just confused.

As I leave the place, Nate walks up to me and stops me "Hey, what's going on?" He asks me softly and I quickly calm down under his gaze. "Ames just told me about how much sex she was having during this week. With. details." I say and I am bright red. I lay my head on his chest as he strokes my hair gently while he slightly chuckles "you're traumatized because you heard all about what your brother does with his cock? Inside your best friend. Hard. Fingering her, li-" "I got it" I groan into his shirt and he laughs, still holding me.

"It's too funny princess" He smiles as he looks at me when I leave his chest and look up "you should smile more" I say, smiling and he kisses my forehead "really? Why's that?" He asks, and I pretend to think about it

"Actually, never mind. I can't even remember it" He smiles at my sentence and steals a kiss from me, I kiss him back. "fine. I guess I kinda like your smile" I say as I hide my face looking down

"I think you should smile more too" He says
"why's that?" I ask all smiling "because you look horrendous doing it so" He replys and laughs, I make a shocked expression and playfully hit his chest "you just had to ruin the moment" I tell him

"And then Ames was just sucking that big cock of your brother as he moaned and asked her 'faster, faster'" He imitates a moaning sound during his say and I confess it was funny so I laugh and shove him away "stop it, This is ruining my ears" I reply and we go back to the table, all eyes on us.

"What on fuck did you say to her, that she would come back?" Elliot asks, intrigued. "I was actually just telling her all about how dear amelia was sucking her brother's cock and-" "we heard enough." Leo cuts him off, clearly ashamed.

"Oh don't worry leo, I made sure to use the adjective big before 'cock'" Nate complements and he winks at my brother who throws a fry in his direction, still red. Which only makes Nate slightly laugh and me too.

"I just wanted to say that if I hear a SINGLE strange sound on MY BEDROOM, I'm processing the two of you for commiting a crime in school grounds" I tell them seriously

"As if you are not going to get any soon enough from the famous sex god by your side" Liz murmurs but the table is quiet. Everyone heard.