31

The way to the party is uncomfortable to say the least.

The road to the house where the party is happening is all full of holes, so I'm just trying to be as still as I can, but it's very hard.

"You're only making it worse" Nate whispers in my ears "Would you rather me to just let myself jump up and down on your cock?" I whisper back and he nods. "Wouldn't be that much of a problem" I roll my eyes at his response

The aux is on Flynn's phone, so there's a lot of taylor swift and ariana grande playing. Honestly they are not my first up choices, but i'm enjoying the playlist.

When we finally arrive, I'm the first one to leave the car. "Nate come here a second" I say and he walks to my direction. I tell others to keep going and that we will soon enough be there

"I was just wondering, are you ready to lose at all the games to me?" I ask in a seductive way, grabbing his tie and pulling it closer to me.

"I should be the one asking you that, considering you even chose the costume matching mine" He answers and I wide my eyes "You're the one who arrived late, if I knew, believe me, I would've changed." I answer, we are even closer now "You're the one who asked to go with a costume starting with B" He says and backs away, starting to go towards the entrance door and I follow up by his side "Get your ego down" I tell him and we go to different directions.

I walk towards the kitchen, and he goes to talk to his friends in the living room.

"Bellaa!" Ames says, hugging me from behind. "Let me make your cup" She says, starting to do it without my answer. "Alright, sure" I reply

"You! Tonight! Drunk!!!" She says, lifting my hand up and everyone cheers, woah, how long has this party been going on?

I drink the 1 shot she pours me, and then take a sip from the drink she made me. It's strong. Oof. As soon as she looks away I spill the liquid in the sink.

"Let's go!" I tell Ames and she yells "WOOHO!", I chuckle at the choice of word.

She then grabs my hand and takes me to the dancing part of the house. I have no idea where it is and I do am kinda fizzy.

Then arthur arrives and dances with me, I close my eyes and just enjoy the music.

When I stop for a split second and look around the room, I see Nate, he's kissing someone else.

Damn it I can't be mad. Fuck fuck fuck. I'm not even mad. Why would I, right? He is nothing to me. We just kissed a few times, no biggie.

I should excpect that though, he is not my boyfriend and always have been a man whore.

But I feel even more jealousy when I see him whisper sweet nothings to her ear, and she giggles, then comes back for another kiss.

I close my eyes again and look at arthur, he'd love to kiss me right? I open my eyes to spot him, and then think "just imagine it's Nate, just imagine it's Nate" and then I kiss him.

But his kiss sucks. It's sloppy and he is holding.. my shoulders? And right after he pulls away, and cleans his mouth. What the fuck.

"What the fuck?" I ask him and he shakes his head "Hey uh, I'm sorry you- well, the thing is, I'm gay" My hands fly into the air and I slap myself with one of them.

"Oh god. I am so sorry, I- why would- why were you giving me signs?" I ask him and he shakes his head again "I wasn't, I'm sorry I just have a really flirty personality" He says and this time I shake my head.

I wasn't feeling anything for him, but I bet a bunch of girls already have in the past. He is basically just hitting on them all and he doesn't even feel attracted to them.