38

"Hey hey, shut up!" I tell amelia as I take her to the bathroom.

"I didn-" I put my finger in front of her mouth as she was about to speak. "No need to!"

"Well why didn't you tell me?" She asks anyway and I frown my brows "isn't it obvious? You're dating my brother that's why!" I state and she looks at me disappointed

"You really think I would do that? Snitch you out to your brother? I have never done that before" She assures me but I don't buy it.

"Ames I love you but when you get with a guy you tell them everythi-" I start but she interrupts me "everything about me! Never told a single soul about your black outs, your make outs, your screw ups, your life! Never!!" Tears shimmered in her eyes as she spoke. fuck. I hurt her.

"Ames I'm not saying that, I'm just saying you can be very-" "gossipy?" She cuts me and I just look at her with some tears slipping throught her face

"Ames, look, sorry-" "No! You are not sorry, you mean every fucking word you just said. Fuck you Isabella. We are suppose to be best friends. Do you know what best friends do? TRUST EACHOTHER." She breaths deeply as she cleans her eyes with the palm of her hand.

"Did you tell Liz?" She asks lowly and I look down at my feet, not wanting to answer the question. "Of fucking course you did. It was always you above your brother, above every other friend. You and Liz were always on top. Now I realized I was the only one that had two people on top one." She says as she opens the bathroom door and I hold her arm

"Wait" I tell her and she rips her arm out of my embrace "No, fuck you Isabella. Don't look for me" She states

"Don't tell my brother" I murmur to her and she scoffs "Go to fucking hell" She says and slams the bathroom door.

Fuck.

I take a while and then open the door, as I look around for her, she's no where to be seen.

"fuck fuck fuck" I whisper talk to myself.

"Hey, what happened? I saw Ame leave the bathroom devastated." Liz says as she calls my attention

"I screwed up big fucking time Liz." I tell her and she asks why, I explain the whole situation.

"So, are you worried about your friendship with her, or the fact that she may tell your brother your sneaky secret?" Liz asks and my head spins to her direction

"What do you mean?" I ask her, I'm kinda offended.

"Look, the last thing you said to her wasn't even I'm sorry, it was don't tell my brother. I'm just making sure where your head is at." She says calmly.

My head is spinning right now. I can see Liz is genuinely confused and that scares me. She should know the answer to that.

I rub my fingers in my forehead to try to relieve the extress I got from this situation.

"Obviously about my friendship with her!" I obviously state and she looks at me unsure.

"Are you sure about that?" She asks and I look away.

No. I am not sure actually.

This is toxic, right? Me and Nate.

This is wrong, it shouldn't be happening.

Look at what this turned me into.

This needs to stop right now.

"Yeah, I am" I lie. "Good, then go talk to her" She says.

"I need to talk to someone else first." I decreed and nod to Liz before leaving.

And going to find Nate.

I pull him by his hand to a quieter place, still inside but quieter.

"Nate, look, this is toxic. Whatever this is can't happen anymore" I confessed, not meaning a single word.

"And this time I'm serious. We can't kiss eachother, can't touch eachother, anything anymore. This is done" I tell him, not looking into his eyes.

"What? Angel why-" "stop calling me that too. We are done. Don't ever flirt otherwise-"

He scoffs "otherwise you won't be able to resist me?" He finishes.

I look up at his eyes, mines are filled with tears i'm refusing to let it go "No. Otherwise this mistake will just keep beaming into my head. Nothing never happened between us. Forget everything, and never remind me of it" I tell him in a breath and he shakes his head

"No. Are you fucking with me? I won't give up on us because of something that went wrong, I'm sorry Bells but I'm not that weak. I will keep trying no matter what you say. So, fuck you, but I'll keep trying because I fucking like you and I actually freaking do, despite what you may believe" He states with confidence.

A tear runs down my cheek and he cleans it with his tumb as his hand lays on my face "I won't give up angel, and you like me too much to not give in to me" He says with a smirk and I blink hard so the tears go away. "Bet" I tell him seriously as I slap his hand away from my face and walk away.

This is not happening again. Despite the never ending feeling of sadness and the hole I feel in my chest, this is over. Maybe in the next life, Nate.

I walk to the backdoor and go outside in the parking lot.

Ames is here, she's sitting in the steps, crying.

I can't help myself anymore. Tears fall through my cheeks non stop as I try to clean them. I sniff so I can breathe correctly and then she acknowledges my presence by looking back and seeing me, but right after staring to the front once more.

"Leave" She simply says, but I take a seat beside her.

"I broke- uh.. I finished things with Nate" I sob between my words and she turns her gaze to me

"well you two are assholes for eachother so.. you made the right call bella" she says as she hugs me sideways.

"No, maybe with Nate I did but not with you" I tell her as I look deep into her eyes, she let's out a deep breath as she refuses to look at me again.

"I'm sorry Amelia. I truly am. I wasn't in my right head and.. I shouldn't have thought of you like that, it was very shitty of me" I admit and she looks at her feet

"yeah it was pretty shitty" She agrees and I laugh a little "We're fine Bella, but friends before guys. Always remeber that" She warns me and I nod my head

We stand up and hug

************* AUTHOR'S NOTE:

• Hey guys, I am so happy to see that you are enjoying this story! But please if you really like it, just favorite it and comment, I am obsessed with seeing you guys comments!

Love you all, thx so much😍