21

Yep. I gave in. Here I am, packing up.

We are staying there until sunday, so I have to pack for 3/2 days.

So, I need 2 going out outfits, 1 pj, hoddie, a bikini, and some casual clothes. Among with my skin care things and makeup. Also need my charger, airpods, toothbrush, perfume and a hairbrush.

I pack my things and as I'm closing my suitcase I hear everyone screaming at me to go faster.

I run to the hall, where I find no one at my wait.

"Let's GOOOOO!" I hear Flynn yell as he jumps on me "FINALLY YOU'RE READY!" He says as he takes my hand and we go towards the parking lot.

There is everyone! I try to fit my bagagge at the back of the van, but it's pretty hard. My suitcase is heavy

"Oh, princess isn't strong enough for that?" Nate says, I look at him with a deadly stare

"I'll help you" He says, as he easily places my bag there. "I could've done it" I tell him "You could not" He says "Obviously I could" I state again

"Fine then, try it" He says, taking my suitcase out of the placement it was.

"Fine." "Fine." he says it back.

I try to even lift it up but it's impossible. How did he do it with so much ease? "Easy, so light weight" I say as I can't even lift it up yet

"Hmhm" He agrees, watching "Sorry, am I entretaining you?" I ask as I cross my arms over my chest, giving up on the suitcase "A lot, actually." He says as he puts my bagagge back at the car and I close the trunk.

The van is,

Amelia.                             Nate

Flynn.                                 Me

    Leonard.     Liz.     Elliot

I actually liked the placement.

The ride was good, I was laughing the whole time since Flynn was getting annoyed everytime Leo kicked his seat.

Flynn is one of my best friends too. Probably Leo, Liz and Flynn are the ones I consider the most my besties than everyone else. Don't get me wrong, Amelia and Elliot are by far amazing people that I love with all my heart, I just have a hard time trusting people.

And then there is Nate. I don't have any idea how to feel towards him. But I know for a fact I can trust him with my life. I just don't consider him my best     friend.

Well, the trip was great. I slept for sometime, started kicking Nate's seat, messed with his hair, pushed his seatbelt just so it would go back and hit him, It was truly amazing.

Nate was the one with the Aux, so to say the least, I was complaining about the musics the entire time.

Liz tho, she definitely hated the trip, I'm sure. She had the worst possible place, poor her. But she survived.

We are getting out of the car, as I am speechless. I knew Amelia was rich, just not that rich. Oof.

This girl had a fucking mansion, there's no way it only has 4 bedrooms in here.

My brother takes my suitcase and his into the house as I go behind him.

Woah. Like literally, Woah. It's so pretty inside, I feel like I am in a fucking dream.

"So, I'm getting the master bedroom, alone. You all decide whoever you wanna sleep with" Amelia says and I instantly look at Liz, she's already looking at me.

"Roomate?" I ask her and she nods with a smile. I get my bag and go up the stairs to where I'll be sleeping. It's great.

It has a bathroom, walk in closet and a king sized bed. Yes, only one but whatever, not a problem. Obviously we won't use the closet since we'll stay for 3 days, but, very nice room.

I put on a cap since it was basically falling off my bag and walk downstairs with Liz.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You still talk with this bitch?" I ask Nate as I peek to see his phone. He's talking with that library girl

"Jealous Angel?" He asks with a smirk on his face and turns off his phone "back off nosy girl" He adds

"Your conversations are not even long" I say as I roll my eyes "But you know what is" He smirks as he says it.

"Oh shut up, even I have a bigger one"  I tell him as he chuckles "want proof?" he asks and I try to hide the embarassment off my face.

"Hey! You two, sushi sounds good for tonight?" Amelia asks us to which he responds with a nod

"OOH MY GOD ARE YOU KIDDING ME? JUST THE BEST FUCKING FOOD EVER!" I exclaim excited "Woah, calm down there princess" Nate says, i get literal chills. Oh god no, not my crisis again.

"Shut the fuck up. This is simply the best fucking dinner option ever, you do not get to ruin that!" I say as I shove him and go towards Flynn

"So, WHO'S GOING TO DIE EATING TODAY?" I ask Flynn "FUCKING ME!" He says just as excited as I am.

They all laugh at our reactions, tho I don't get what's funny, I just really enjoy sushi.

We stay downstairs by one of the living rooms just talking about everything until it hits 6:30pm. Time to get ready!

I run upstairs among with Ames and Liz, we get ready at amelia's room.