24

Same day, night time now.

Little after that interaction with Nate, everyone arrived and we stayed the whole afternoon on the pool, now, it's time night time, which means it's time to go to the jacuzzi.

Liz cooked us some pasta for lunch, during the afternoon we ate basically anything that Ames had in her house, and now we're thinking about ordering some pizza, which would be a genious idea if you asked me.

"It's very fancy here" I say as I look at the TV it has right in front of the jacuzzi. "My mom wanted to have this here since she loves to sleep in the tub" Amelia tells me as I nod and adjust myself in the tub.

Right now it's only me, Ame and Elliot in the jacuzzi, the rest of them are playing cards at the outdoor table.

"It's so relaxing oh my god" Elliot says "Right!" Amelia agrees

We're getting massaged my the little holes which let go water with a bigger intensity. "What type of pizzas did y'all ordered?" I ask as I close my eyes and lean forward into the water.

"We got 5 family pizzas, one all meat lovers, one margeritta, one cheese, and the other two M&M's."

"great choices, great choices" I mumble, i'm so comfortable right now. "this is heaven" Elliot says, and suddenly another body enters the jacuzzi.

"Heey guys" Liz happily says as she enters "Oh the love of my life, this could not get any better" I say with a smile of my face as I go and hug her tightly "You're the love of my life too, now, drink" She says with a vodka bottle on her hand "No way, I'm not getting drunk tonight" I tell her as I turn my face around "pleaaasee, just so we can make the night a little more exciting" She whines and I agree. I open my mouth as she pours the liquid in.

"Ugh" I complain and she laughs "Next one!" She yells

——————

We have all showered now, we're in our PJ's, drunk as fuck and all at the outdoor playing never have I ever. If you have, you drink and strip.

"NEVER! HAVE I EVER, had sex in the shower!" Liz exclaims and ame, leo, flynn and nate drink "you two are no funn" Flynn says as he get's up and take his shoes off.

Leo, Ame and Nate do the same "Never have I ever had sex" Ame says and drinks. Everyone drinks. I take off my shoes, and so does Liz. The rest takes off their socks/hats.

"WITH WHO DID YOU HAD SEX WITH ISABELLA?" My brother asks and I laugh out of nervosism. "I did had a boyfriend..". I answer, as he is about to say something Flynn intrrupts him "NEVER Have I ever slept till noon" He doesn't drink, everyone else does "why are you doing such obvious questions?" I ask as I take off my socks "It's time the game starts to get interesting" He says.

"Never have I ever, read a book while sunbathing" Nate says "Never have I ever pulled someone into a lake" I say back "never have I ever pushed someone into a lake" he says

"Never have I ever drank until vomiting my intestines off" I say and he replies with "never have I ever interrupted someone make out session". I scoff at him "never have I ever fucked more than 10 people" he rolls his eyes "never have I ever read porn".

Oh no. He did not. "I never did" I say confidently, even tho I remember very well our conversation. "Oh yeah? That's not what you said earlier" He smirks.

"Never have I ever cheated on someone". He is blood angry now, his jaw clenched and he is looking deadly at me "You know damn well I never fucking did" he says between his teeth. "Sure sweetheart" I say mocking the way he talks to me. He just leans back on his seat and cross his arms. I do the same.

"Alright! I think that's enough of this game for today" Liz says and the rest agrees "No! No way! It just got exciting, I wanna see Nate taking off his shirt" Flynn exclaims as we all laugh at his antics.

We all go to our own rooms and try to sleep. I stay up looking through my instagram, until Liz slowly leaves the bed.

Thought I wouldn't notice madam?

I just shurg it of and turn off my phone. I try to sleep but I just can't. I gotta say, that fight really got me.

Me and Nate are always bickering eachother, but we know it's just a joke in the end. He get's on my nerves, I get on his.

But this time I think I went too far. The cheating rumor is a very big thing for him. I shouldn't have said that.

I roll in bed multiple times until I give up and decide to go for a relaxing bath in the jacuzzi.

I put on a black bikini and go downstairs to the backyard. In my way there, I see Nate already at the bathtub.

"Couldn't sleep?" I ask as I enter the jacuzzi. "Elliot asked me to leave the room, I can only imagine Liz left yours" He says

"Yeah" I laugh it off, he chuckles a bit.

There is an awkward silence between us for a moment until he breaks it off "Wanna see something on the TV? I was kinda hoping I would end the new season of-" "Nope. We're watching brooklyn 99. Best thing in the world" I interrupt him and he just handles me the remote. "Woah, that easy?" I ask "I like the dog" I laugh at it.

Second after pressing play, I say "Hey uhm.. I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry... you know.. about earlier. I didn't meant it" I say to him with my head down

"I meant it" He says smirking "I'd love you to take that piece of clothing off now, by the way" He says and I roll my eyes "I was trying to be nice!" I whine "Yeah? Is that why you couldn't sleep? Too much of me in your mind?"

"Oh shut up, I have other reasons" I say as I look away and he leans himself on the jacuzzi.

He looks so good. His dark hair is wet, his abs are showing and his hands... "There's the dog" He comments as he looks at the screen, and immediately I look too, I don't see the dog but I imagine the scene where the dog appeared had just passed so I agree "Yeah, he's very cute" I say and Nate chuckles. What?

"The dog didn't appeared, I was just confirming my theory that you were too busy checking me out" I immediately blush at his words and look straight on his eyes, he then looks at me

"You dream of it! I actually-"

"shut up" he interrupts me and I ignore. "I was talking about the-"

"shut up" He leans forward, towards me. "But you're so annoying that-" I continue saying

"Shut the fuck up, oh my god" He says as he leans in more. "You know what? You should shut the fuck up" I say as I lean to him "Yeah? Really?" He asks, a smirk pasted on his face "Yeah. Cause everytime you speak-"

He then press his lips against mine. I feel a milion different emotions right now, and when I realize what's happening I kiss him back.

He has his hands on my waist, and I have mine on his hair, slightly stroking it as he squeezes my waist. The kiss is intense, he asks for tongue permition and I immediately let him. Into the kiss I whimper and he stops the kiss with a chuckle "Did you just fucking whimper?" He comments, still chuckling.

"Shut up" I say as I kiss him once more

I move in the water so I can be straddling him. One of his hands go to my hips and the other goes behind my neck, in the beginning of my hair as he pulls me closer to the kiss.

I continue to acariciate his hair as I pull him towards me aswell. It's like we've been craving this since forever, it's like we can never get enough.

The feeling of his hands on my bare skin causes me shivers. All the headache I know this is going to cause me doesn't even go through my head right now, I just want this moment to never end. The excitement of new, the sensation of doing it because we can't. It all makes it so perfect.

He then lowers his hands to my ass and sqeezes it tightly, I moan lowly in the kiss as he smirks between it. "How can you be such a douche even now?" I say out of breath as he just keeps the smirk on his face "It's my special talent" he whispers and then kisses me again, even more intense than before.

I immediately kiss him back and he takes me off his lap, placing me against the jacuzzi, with him climbed against me, without breaking the kiss.