19

"Sorry to.. uhm... interrupt? .... I just need to take a shower" Ame says as gives me a complete confused face, but mouthing "details" as she enters the bathroom.

Oh great.

"Yeah you should... um.. get going" I tell nate as I grab his arm and try to stand him up. He does.

"Now you can't tell me we don't have chemistry" He says as he leaves the door "Yeah. We do, the one that fucking killed everyone on fucking Chernobyl" I yell at him and close the door roughly.

I lean my back against the door and hit my head on it multiple times

"what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck" I murmur to myself as I repeatedly hit my head.

If Amelia hadn't entered that door, what on hell would've happened?

Oh god I think I'm gonna throw up.

There is no way I'm falling for Nate.

"SO? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?" Amelia asks me as soon as she comes out of the bathroom, with a robe.

Here it goes.

——————

"And that's how we ended like that. I was literally beating him up" I finish off the explication

"Yeah sure, but you two when I entered seemed like were going to close that proximity.." She insinuates and I just can't talk about that now, not with her. I know for a fact she'll say 'Just tell him' or make me admit the feelings to myself and I can't hear that now. I need Liz.

"I really need to go for an air Ame, but pleaase don't say anything to anyone" I ask her, basically begging. "Of course I won't" She tells me in a reassuring way.

"Thanks" I give her a hug and leave. I basically run off that room, I need to tell Liz that.

I run to where the cheer practice happens and scream liz's name. She comes towards me.

"ELIZABETH. I NEED TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING RIGHT FUCKING NOW." I tell her, she's very concerned. She should. Even I am.

She is dismissed earlier and walks around campus with me.

"Liz I need you to sit." I say as I point to a bench that's behind her. She sits

"Oh my god bella, what the fuck are you going to say?" She asks me.

"I think.." I start and I see Liz's brows go up, indicating me to continue.

I close my eyes and rapidly say it "I think I like Nate". I say it in the speed of light, and let out a huge breathe I had no idea I was holding.

Liz's jaw is on the floor. She is speechless to say the least.

I mean, I had no idea I would like him eventually. He is the one person I should not like. I have hated him since forever, and he has hated me since forever too. It was always like that, bickering and making fun of eachother.

But now, all I wanna do is kiss him, maybe I'm getting delusional. I think that's it.

"Oh and also... we almost kissed" "WHAT?" Liz screams immediately after my say.

"Yeah... so... there's that..." I say nervously.

"Oh Bella... you know what? I think you two would make a great couple" She tells me in a relaxed way. It's nice to see that she isn't acting all exaggerated. "But.. how did you realized?"

"Alright so like.. lately, everytime we have been alone, we have almost kissed. And just some days ago, when he put his hand on my thigh, I believe it was an accident but still, I felt my heart skip beats. And I really wanna kiss him. But I really can't. You know what? I'm going delisional. I need a distraction." I tell her, but it's almost as If I'm telling myself.

"I really don't think you shou-" "Well I don't care. I'm gonna push down my feelings. I can't be with him when I know what will happen. Or he won't want me, or my brother will aniquilate both of us." I say confidant "You should really think this through my love, I'll support you, but like, create some sense in your head. You KNOW how long has been since you fell in lo- liked someone. You know how that ended. Nate is the type of guy to fuck and leave, but I doubt that meeting someone right now, who you don't know just so you can get pass your feelings is any better. I'm not telling you to just tell your feelings for him, right now that would be horrendous. Just see where this takes you, and if you see you're falling too hard, push away"

I love Liz. That's why she's my best friend. I hug her tightly and smile at her "you are a genius." I simply say "Oh I know. I should really get into therapy hm?" She is joking, but she really should in my opinion.

We go back to the dorm, and we find a sleeping Amelia. So cute. She's over her blankets tho, so I just slightly pull her blankets and cover her.

I take a shower and so does Liz, we put on our pj's and go to sleep. Before sleep I look through my phone and find an unexpected message

bitch 🖕

- Miss me?

You wished -

- Sweet Dreams Angel, tell me all about how great in bed I am tomorrow

I think I need a hospital just by reading this -

And that's it. He never was so affectionate to me, but I can't say I hate it.

I turn around, put my phone to charge and fall asleep.