37

Halloween weekend, remember?

Pairs or trios costumes

Me, Ames and Liz are going as characters in Alice in Wonderland

Ames is the mad hatter, because she's ginger and because he used to be her favorite on the show.

Liz is Alice, she's blonde and I didn't want to be Alice, and somebody had to.

I am the Cheshire Cat. I used to love him as a kid.

This time the party is here, at Nate's gigantic palace.

Right now is our last night of this trip, so it better be fucking worth it.

As me and the girls go down stairs I can see the guys.

Nate and Flynn are as FBI agents and Leo and Elliot are as scooby and shaggy

A few people have already arrived, and a lot are coming in.

I mix myself between the ocean of people that are barging in, and find my way to Flynn.

"I am in absolute love with your costume, seriously." He states already drunk as he lays his hand on my shoulder and looks at my clothes. I can't never decifre wether Flynn is about to be the most sober or drunker person in the room, I like to say he has his moods. "Thanks Flynn, you look very agently" I say with a chuckle and he mirrors it.

"Well, your new boyfriend is about to be droolingg" He sings as he takes his eyes to someone behind me, but right after his eyes widen and he stirs me so I can't look around.

"Uh, Flynn? You're kinda holding me right now" I tell him and his eyes go back to me, filled with desperate angst. "Let's dance" He states more than asks and takes my hand, dragging me to the dance floor.

"OH I love this song" He talks, it's playing party in the USA. Fine, it's a great song.

Flynn eventually forgets about my existence while he dances, so I finally take a glance back.

Oh.

Nate's leading on a girl. Not kissing her, but almost. Great. Awesome.

Two can play this fucking game Nathaniel.

As I walk out of the dancing floor, I get flashbacks from the last time we were in a party together. Oh for fuck sakes now I'm horny as fuck.

I try to shrug it off but I can't, and the worst is, I'm horny for Nate.

But no. Tonight I won't be getting close to Nate. I need to remind myself we can both kiss whoever the fuck we want to, and that we will never be a thing.

I walk to a random guy and get closer to him without thinking it further on. His hands are on my waist and I grab his hand and take him to a couch nearby. I sit on his lap as I try to relief the horniness out of my body. But it does nothing.

I feel disgusting.

I stop the tease and take a look around, I see Nate with another random girl. He is taking her upstairs.

Absolutely no way.

I walk over to them

yep, I do.

I separate the two of them from eachother

and I kiss the girl.

She's a blonde, very thin, and pretty.

Honestly I don't even like girls, what is this man doing to me.

I kiss her and she kisses me back, in the middle of our breath pause I look at Nate and he has a smirk on his lips.

Me and the girl kiss once more, and then leaves to go to her friends. Leaving me alone with Nate. I try to walk away too, but I stumble on someone and fall backwards, Nate catches me.

"No need to fall to get my attention, love" He whispers on my ear and I feel my cheeks blush.

"Two can play this little game of yours, Nathaniel" I change the subject as he licks his lips, looking at my body. "You are on a dangerous route, Angel" He murmurs, still fixated on me.

"Do you have any idea of all the things I want do right now" He says as his hands slips to my waist.

"Oh no, you can't. This is supposed to never happen again, and to be kept as a secret remember?" I question him and he clenched his jaw.

"I mean, if I ask you to help me out on something, you could.." I ask him seductively and he smirks

"What would that be?" He asks back, curiously looking at me

"You know, I just spilled something on me.." I state as I grab from a persons hands a shot and "accidentally" pour it on my breasts.

"If you could just clean it up for me" I innocently suggest him, and he looks at my breasts grinning.

I'm sure he's getting flashbacks from the last time he did this, when I took him out of there because I was.. jealous.

And then he lowers himself, his hands more stiffen around my waist as he licks the liquor out of my boobs, slowly. Enjoying every second, and keeping his gaze on my eyes.

I breathe deeply as he does so.

He goes up to my neck, biting and kissing it. Definitely leaving marks.

He rises himself more and gets closer and closer to me each time. Until he kisses me.

Hungry. That's what this kiss is. We're both hungry for each other.

"Hey, bella, you will not belie-"

We hear Amelia laugh and we immediately back away

"OH MY GOD" She yells and I make a sign for her to shush.

Great, one more that knows about this.