17

Back to monday. Second week of school and I can barely be awake. Fucking gosh.

Well, first period, English it is.

Again, I go to sit in my seat, it's empty now, matter of fact, I don't even see Nate anywhere here.

I shrug it off and sit on my usual spot. The class starts and he doesn't show up. Already skipping school sir Carrington?

I go through all of my classes until Chemistry, which I have with Nate, but again, he still hasn't shown up.

I leave to go to the bathroom during the class and I call him up. No answer. Very weird.

I try to ignore it as I go back to my seat. I look over his social media to find anything, but he hasn't posted in a while. Fine. I am a little bit worried, just a tiny bit. To be honest if anyone here disappeared for a day I'd be worried.. right?

suddenly, he barges into the classroom. I swear to god a smile appeared on my face but there is no way I'll admit that I was worried.

He sits next to me, like he usually does.

"Where the fuck were you?" I ask him, trying to seem relaxed about it "I had a football competition, too bad you didn't see me play, you would drool all over me" he jokes and I roll my eyes

"So cocky hm?" I tell him as I mix up the tubes "you're doing it wrong Bells, so dumb" he says with his breathing still a bit shaken up. I feel like he ran a marathon before getting here.

"No Nathaniel, don't touch it!" I say as I try to avoid his hand to be getting the tubes "you're wrong, and I need a 10 on this shit" he says "If you fucking need a ten, there's no way you're good at it" i answer back as I start to do my thing, but he snaps the tube out of it "There it is" he says proudly of himself as I am staring at him in pure shock. HE JUST SLAPPED THE FUCKING TUBE AWAY.

"There is no way you just did that" I say as I hold my laugh, he is already laughing, and I then I can't contain myself any longer.

We're both laughing our asses off as our shoulders slightly touch, making us hold eye contact for a while with fresh smiles on our faces. Until the teacher interrupt us and I shake my head to clean away the- whatever just happened here.

"Let me see your work" She says "Look, I tried doing it right, but then Nate here just-" he suddenly interrupts me "saved the day" he shakes the tube with both liquids in it as he says. He's still smiling

It worked. Damn it.

"great job guys" The old lady says as she walks away.

Nate looks at me with a knowing face, he fucking knows he's right.

"Finee, you're not that terrible at chemistry" I say as I cross my arms, holding back a smile. He seems so happy about it.

"Of course I am not, and by my calculations.. we have a lot of chemistry for sure" He smirks his way there

"Alright alright, enough of you today" I say as I pat his chest

I turn to open up my phone and obviously the first this that shows up is his highlights from instagram.

"Oof, stalking me much sweetheart?" there he is.

"I was just trying to see if you alive" I say to him as I leave his profile "so what? so you could make out with me?" i make a vomit noise out of his assunption "more like so I could finish the job and kill you once for all"

He smirks and opens up his own instagram, there's my profile. "Well, I was stalking you" He whispers on my ear.
I definitely blushed.

"Don't go over your heels, your brother was wondering if you had come to class and he knows, you and I have chemistry" he says still smirking. God I just wanna wipe that off his face.

But I can't help but smile at him.

——————

LUNCH TIME! Finally.

Me and Nate walk out of the class together since we're both headed to the same place. As I get there I sit by his side like always and everyone's already there.

"So, how have your classes been?" Liz asks us "Great, just found out that Bell can't even stay 5 hours without seeing my face, so she had to go stalk me on instagram" Nate says as I punch him on the arm "One day he won't ever come back to school, and when that happens, be sure I was the one to kill him." I say as I roll my eyes

"how have been your day?" I ask everyone

"normal" "as usual" "boring" are the answers I get back.

"you all are boring" I say to them as we continue to lunch