33

Alright, not everyone heard. Elliot, me and Nate did. And Nate is narrowing knives to her direction in his mind.

"What did you say Liz?" Leo asks and Elliot shortly cuts in "she was just talking about how much she loved the party, right blondie?"

"Uh.. yeah yeah" She says unsure, and then locks eyes with me. "Liz can I talk to you for a second there?" I ask her and she nods.

We walk to outside the cafeteria and I snap my palm on her head "Are you out of your mind?" I whisper shout to her and she closes firmly her eyes, realizing what she did "he didn't heard!" She points out "Elliot did." I talk back and she nervously scratches the front of her neck.

"I'm so sorry, but at least Elliot seems to be okay with it!" She tries to make the situation better. "Fine. Let's go back and you better stay shut the entire time, by the way I have news to tell you about Nate" she immediately smiles "can't wait to hear it" she says excited and we walk back giggling to eachother.

"fine. so what will I order" I say, finally looking at the menu.

— (after everyone ate)

"god I feel so stuffed, ugh" I groan and rub my belly as I lean my head on Nate's shoulder. My brother's gaze switching between me and Nate, but we both shrugg it off. After a while of everyone complaining how much they ate I sit back up.

Leo starts to speak and Nate's hand slides to my inner tight, and then up, Leo continues the talk and Nate's hand go upper, as he teases my entrance.

"uh huh" I manadge to say and quickly close my eyes for a split more of a second, and then open it, seing that my brother is still talking, but i'm not paying attention to that, nope. Nate's hand is circulating my aching area slowly above the thin fabric of my panties and I try so hard not to moan.

"yeah, yeah" I say breathless, agreeing to whatever my brother just told me "fr? Thanks sis" Oh fuck what did I agree to.

Then everyone goes back to their own subjects, taking eyes off me, unless for Nate. He is focused on me. "N-nate, oh gosh I.. I really need you to.. to stop. I can't-" I whisper as I contain moans and screams to fly out of my mouth. That is, until presses my clit making me moan.

Everyone's eyes are on me. "I just hit something, haha" I try to play it cool, and everyone gives me weird looks before going back to whatever they were doing. Nate's laughing his ass off.

"This is your fucking fault" I say as I punch his shoulder softly and stand up "where are you going?" He asks me "somewhere we can finish this." I state and he chuckles "oh no angel, if we won't do it here, then we won't do it at all today" He says and I roll my eyes, sitting back to my place. "You are insufferable. Have I ever told you that?" I ask him "a few times" he comments "by the way, we won't do that today. I'm just here so I wont be excluded from the future subjects we're going to discuss here" I state, making him smirk and then look at his friends.

—-

INSTAGRAM NORMALS - SPAMS

|         isabellabianchi - tinkerbella
|         nathaniel.cartier - natethegreat
|         leonardbianchi - napo.leo.n
|         liz.lovery - loverlizzy
| flynnhallow - flynn.rider
| amelialopez - ame.inghearts
| elliotbardett - riotbartender

inghearts|         elliotbardett - riotbartender