40

"Did you fucking slept with Nathaniel?" The door of my room bursts open and I am faced with my brother, angry, screaming at me.

"What?" I sit on my bed and look at him "You did didn't you? You fucking slept with my best friend. Out of fucking everyone, you fucked the one person I told you not to"

I rub my fingers in my forehead as I look around, Ames and Liz are not here.

"Why are you saying this?" I ask him, trying to slightly change subject "Hah, really not what matters right now. I wanna now if you are or aren't sleeping with Nathaniel" He asks once more, and I shake my head in no.

"I hate him" I defend, and Leo scoffs. I'm not currently sleeping with Nathaniel, and never fucked him. He went down on me, we had a little fun and that was it.

"Good, cause Flynn was babbling about it to Ames and I thought-" I stop him "What? What were they talking about?" I ask him more angry than confused, but still both of those emotions are on edge right now.

What the fuck were they talking about.

"Just about a Isabella that finally got with Tate. I honestly wasn't sure about who I would kill first" He breathly laughs about it and I fake one too.

"Well that was it, sorry for uh, barging in. Have a good night" He sweetly says and I nod. He closes the door of my room and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Liz opens the bathroom door with her mouth wide open as she was brushing her teeth with pijamas on. "WHAT THE FUCK" She whisper yells with her mouth filled with white toothpaste.

I nervously laugh and look at her "I have no idea" I tell her and lean back on my bed.

I decide to get up and go to Flynn's bedroom.

I walk catiously through the hallway and get to the boy's room. I knock on the door and I am found by a shirtless Nathaniel, wet hair, pj shorts and brushing his teeth.

What is it with people and brushing their teeth right now?

"Oh well if this isn't interesting." He convincingly says smirking. He let's me in and goes to the bathroom to finish cleaning his teeth.

I look around the bedroom to look for Flynn.

Leo rooms with Elliot, so Flynn should be here.

Flynn and Ames. They are probably somewhere else then..

"So? What did you want?" Nate asks as he shakes his head to get rid of the dripping wet hair.

"I was looking for Flynn" I honestly say, Nate scoffs "Oh yeah? I bet" He says, not believing it as he gets closer to me.

My breathing get's shaky at each step closer to me he takes. I don't walk back. Our noses almost touch each other but I don't mind.

"Uh, my brother came in my room today" I confess and he looks away "Oh yeah? What did he say?" He asks, uninterested.

"He asked about us. He asked if we were sleeping together" I tell him and he leans his head to the side, not backing away.

"What did you say?" He asks intrigued, getting closer but when our mouths get too close I go back. "That the weren't. Because we aren't" I say again, wanting to give in.

"You're right, we're not" He smirks as I feel his breath on my mouth.

I kiss him. I kiss him roughly and he reciprocates the energy.

He immediately throws me on bed

He takes off my shirt and I gasp as he holds my breasts in his hands "I missed you" He whispers and I smile at it, "me too" I answer him and I change positions, sitting on top of him. I slowly go down and take of his shorts. I touch his dick through his underwear and he groans "What are you doing, Isabella?" How can my name sound so dirty on his mouth.

I take off his underwear and starts to jerk him off, midway through I blowjob him.

"Isabella, you have no idea the things you make me think" He says breathlessly as I keep sucking his private.

When he cums I lick his abs and kiss him "Show me" I tell him.

-----------

We lay on bed beside each other, breathing deeply. "We're not, tho, right?" He asks and I frown my brows looking at him "Not what?" I ask him curiously "Not sleeping together".

I jokingly slap his arm "We are not" I reaffirm him. "Yeah, we sure are not" He says, getting on top of me and kissing gently my lips.

"Was it like your dreams?" He asks me and I shyly smile between the kiss "Better" I answer him.

"AH! MY EYES, MY EYES!" I cover myself under the blankets as I hear Flynn's voice

"WHAT NATHANIEL? THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE WITH SOMEONE HERE ALREADY. I'M TELLING BELLA THIS" Flynn exclaims as he gives time for an explanation

"Yeah, I think you should tell Bella" Nate answers him and I pinch his abs, making him make an "Ouch" sound

"She uh, was looking for you" He says and Flynn closes the door, we hear his running footsteps fade.

"He would snitch on me!" Nate tells me and I laugh about it as I straddle him "I'm just a better friend" I tell him as I kiss him and he holds my boobs "Round 2?" He whispers and I hum in response.

---------

"Oh, god, Nate. Please, oh" I moan as low as I can, as he trusts inside me repeatedly but slowly just to torture me.

I cum and so does he at the same time.

At this point, this is the fifth time just today and we are sweaty.

"I really should leave, who knows where Flynn is" I tell him and he chuckles "Flynn has been sleeping in a mysterious place for a while" He answers and my jaw drops.

"Well I still need to tell the girls something" I murmur as I kiss him straddling him and he strokes my hair. "Just tell them you were wandering around and the guard caught you or something" He easily says and I chuckle "You are going to be the death of me Nathaniel" I tell him and he smirks "You're already mine".

What is this boy doing to me.

------------

AUTHORS NOTE

- Ik Ik, finally a new chapter and all, well, hope u guys enjoyed your little treat. 5 likes for the next chapter. Please comment to incentivate me, and tell me if you have any tips or demands.

love you all, see ya