5*

"Oh my god, what happened?" I hear Amelia's voice echoing in distante as she approaches me, I immediately turn around to face her and point my finger in Nate's direction. "This fucking idiot just got me fucking soaked" I sneered at him, he chuckles."At this point i'm just gonna start bragging about it"

"What? You pushed her?" Amelia accuses with a frown.

""what? you pushed her?"" he mimicks Amelia, in a high pitched voice. "obviously fucking not. She pushed me, and I held her to come with me. So she fell because of herself" He explains, knuckles turning white as he holds his hands in fists. Alright hot head, easy down.

Amelia chuckles at the situation, shaking her head in disbelief.

I roll my eyes, almost rooting for her to stay mad at him.

But, forcing myself out of the situation I focus on other things, Liz. One who looks very off-settled.

I then look around but don't see Elliot and his girlfriend anywhere, just Flynn, herself, Nate and Leo is now approaching the group.

"Why is she wearing your shirt?" My instantly brother asks Nate as soon as he lands his eyes on us. The angry tone not going unnoticed.  "If she could be wearing anything else, believe me, I'd be the happiest person alive. But your sister decided to jump inside a river for the fun of it. Sorry if my options were limited." He snaps, clearly annoyed as he avoid my own gaze.

"Could've bought a new shirt for yourself at least" Liz responds nonchalantly.

"I live for pleasing the ladies, Elizabeth." He smirks, opening his arms to the side as his before angry frown turns into a smug look. I roll my eyes, scoffing at his statement whilst others find it funny.

That laughter, of course, lasted a minute.

"Nate! What happened sweetie?" The black haired girl appears, obviously not bothering to move her gaze to his face, as she clearly looks straight to his abs.

"I fell" He dryly replies, not even looking back at her.

"What? Were you hurt?" She pouts, approaching Nate. "I hope not.." She says, placing her nasty hands on his abs as she traces it up and down.

I snicker and grab her pulse. "He's fine." I snap, making the girl gasp as she widens her eyes.

————

"Alright, if you could be a piece of clothing what would you be?" I ask, putting my phone down before reading the questions.

Turns out none of us wanted to get back inside, so we're currently all sitting on the garden that Flynn had previously been. Elliot and his girlfriend sitting on a bench, on the arm of it Amelia sits.

In the bench in front of them, is Me and Liz, Nate sitting on the ground between my legs whereas Flynn sits on the arm of the bench. Leo decided to just stand, arms crossed.

We talked and entertained ourselves for a while, but now, after being completely cut off our happiness by the raven haired girl, we decided to answer weird questions from twitter (X).

"I'd be like.. a Yeezy I think. Can't live without one." Elliot answers truthfully, nodding his head as he thinks about it. "

Honestly? Socks." Flynn admits, shrugging. His reply makes all of us chuckle and shake out heads. "We need further explanation, please." I beg him, looking down at the guy in my diagonal.

"Tell me one time, beyond going to the beach that you'd leave the house without socks" He reasons, raising his brows as he is convinced he just made a point. I inspect his outfit, head to.. toes. "You are not even wearing socks right now, Flynn."