8

Alright. So I have Chemistry and english with Nate, P.E with Amelia, History with Liz, geography with my brother and math with flynn.

———/———

right now it's lunch time, Nate and Flynn are sitting next to me. At the other side of the table there is Amelia, Liz, Elliot and my brother at the head of it.

We were talking about our schedules and now we're just discussing how much we hate having school again.

"all fucking summer, Nate spent at my summer house. Imagine how horrible that went for me." I comment in the middle of the conversation.

"Oh please, you were drooling all over me" Nate says convincingly, and I roll my eyes at him. "You wished" I answer back, taunting the guy.

"That party we went, on the new year's was just amazing. Tate and Ames got so drunk they literally went inside the sea by their own will." Liz comments, trying to change the subject before we started to argue.

"Yes, it would've been a great night if Nate hadn't literally pulled me into the sea with them." I say frustrated as I recall the memory. "OH MY GOD IT WAS SO FUNNY" Liz laughs and so does everyone else except me.

"Changing subject, have you all heard about Bell's news?" Nate asks the table. What news?

"She got kicked out of the classroom, this fucking idiot" Nate says as he messes up my hair and hits his hand on my thigh, I don't think he realized cause he just shrugs it off and laughs at me.

"Wanna know why? Cause she was at the highest volume listening to Brand New. I swear I almost chocked myself out of laughter" He continues,  laughing at my face as everyone on the tables does too. What is it with these people and laughing at me?

"Oh just shut up will you? No need to share my own life just because yours is boring" I tell him, annoyed. He keeps laughing as he remembers the scene. "Ghail even sang the song!!" He says, I roll my eyes at the antics.

————

After the classes end, I have tennis lessons all afternoon. It starts at 4pm so I have about an hour to do nothing.

I wander around the campus, until I suddenly hear a yell and a slight push on me, a scream leaving my mouth out of fear.

"Nathaniel what do you think you're doing?" I hold my hands to my heart as I say huffing out air. Then walking forward again.

"I'd love to see you try sweetheart" He bites back, stopping me by holding my hand "What are you doing?" I ask very confused "just getting what I want" he says as he takes it off my thumb ring

"Give it back" I simply say and he smiles as he let's go of my hand, continuing to walk "You are insufferable. Just give my fucking ring back" I say as he puts it on his pinky.

"I like it. I need it for this weekend" he responds "then buy one for yourself asshole" I say as I try to take my ring back but he just throws his hand up in the air

"Believe me, if I could fucking get this ring from anyone else I would, but, for some reason Flynn wants me to wear it"

"Flynn? So now you just want so bad to have something mine on you, that you're blaming fucking poor Flynn for it?" I ask him

"Don't go so over yourself. Ask Flynn yourself" he says, clearly bluffing. "Actually, I will" I call out, dialing his number on my phone

"hello?" flynn says from the phone "hey, i've just been wondering, have you asked Nate for anything these days?" I ask him as I see Nate's arm cross over itselves.

"no?" He almost asks, because of how confused he is. "not even a ring...? nothing?" "not really, why?" "just wondering" I turn off the call

"So? anything to explain?" I ask him "I don't explain myself to you" he answers and I roll my eyes "give it back" I ask more mad than before "go to your tennis class and leave me alone" he says as he walks forward. I quickly run to him and try to grab his arm as he just puts it further up

"such a dick" I murmur under my breath as I stand on tippy toes to reach it "To say the least" he says with a smirk as I realize our proximity. I feel the heat on my cheeks.

"Oh shut up" I say as we get closer but my alarm goes off. I have to go to tennis "this isn't over" I say as I run to the tennis court "sure it isn't sweetheart" he says as his voice fades away

————-