10

I finish off my work and go back to my dorm.

"Hey girlies" I greet Ame and Liz without exactly looking at them.

When I do, I realize Liz is crying and instantly go closer to her.

"Oh my god Liz, what happened?" I say as throw my things in my bed and sit next to her just like Amelia is.

"Ell called her liz and not blondie" Amelia explains "oh sweetie, was it in front of his hideous girlfriend?" I ask her.

"yeah" she answers between sobs "then you know the motive" I say as I hug her and she hugs me back

"it'll be fine" i try to comfort her but it doesn't quite work, she just cries harder into my shirt

"Oh love, don't cry over something that was never yours" amelia says

"AMELIA! Not helping!" I warn amelia

"No, no, she's right" Liz says as she backs out of the hug

"I shouldn't be crying over this. I would be jealous if he started calling her blondie"

"she's not even blonde" I say to her

"And i'm not even his girlfriend" She says comming back into the hug and crying again

"oh lord, she's a lost cause" Amelia says as she comes into the hug too

————

Next day now. Liz eventually fell asleep yesterday.

I wake up and I see Liz still sleeping, and Amelia waking up aswell. I decide not to wake up Liz since she didn't have a great time yesterday.

I take a shower, skin care, uniform everything and then I see that Liz is still sleeping.

Alright, she needs to wakeup. I make a head sign to Amelia and she wakes up Liz.

Liz just murmurs "I'll be missing today"

"No you're fucking not. The guy doesn't want you so you're giving up on life? Fuck that. Fuck you too, pull yourself together woman." Amelia says as she takes Liz's blanket off.

Liz groans in response but get's ready for school. She takes a quick shower and barely finishes putting her uniform on when we hear the bell.

We run to class.

I go to my English class and as I go to sit at my usual spot, I see a brown haired familiar boy sitting in it.

"Nathaniel. take your sweaty disgusting ass off my chair" I say as I approach him "Take your sweaty disgusting ass off my chair.." he repeats facing the wall "who are you talking to?" I ask him kinda laughingly "someone who gives a fuck" he responds and goes back to his phone as I scoff at it.

I roll my eyes and sit on a seat across the room. This time I won't be having air pods on.

I open up my notebook to see where I stopped writing until someone touches my shoulder.

"yeah?" I ask to the blonde haired boy behind me

"I'm actually new here, I just wanted to know what class this is, I arrived a little late to the first day of school"

"English" i answer dryly "thank you..." "isabella, call be bella" "alright, well I'm Arthur"

"ok" I'm not interested on going in dates, falling in love and all that. My ex is already a crazy rat, no need for more new guys ruining my life.

"So, bella, could you give me a tour of the school?" He asks me. I turn around again, "actually I hav-" "pleaase" he cuts me off

He is kinda cute, seems nice, maybe a chance wouldn't hurt. Plus it's just a tour, nothing will happen "alright yeah, sure" "i'll be waiting for you in front of this classroom" I smile at him and turn to start writting but he calls me. again.

"Bianchi." Mr ghail says. Oh fuck here we go again "What is it so intriguing about your conversation that you're not listening to me?"

As I take a deep breath to answer him, Arthur speaks "Sorry to bother Mr Ghail, she was just explaining your previous classes to me, since I wasn't here" nice one new guy.

"Alright then, I'll let it pass. Don't make it happen again" The teacher says as he turns and continues the class "thank you" I whisper to him as I continue to write down.

——/——

After a few classes, finally lunch time. I go my way to the table where my friends are, except from my brother and Nate.

"Hmmm so little arthur there hm?" Liz says as I sit down "don't even say it, I am rotting inside to do it" I answer her "don't lie to us dear, we all know you're into sir arthur" Flynn says

"I literally met him today. And I only agreed on doing a tour" I say to them "That's the most action you're going to get since that crazy ex of yours" Amelia says

"So on a date with the guy that manadged to get the sword out of a rock? Nice bella" Elliot says and we all laugh "who knows, the size of the sword may be worth it" Liz comments and we laugh even harder.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Leo says as he sits with us together with Nate. "Bella is going on a date with a guy that probably has a huge dick" Elliot says as I am red.

Literally Elliot said that in front of my BROTHER, and Nate.

"Didn't know you wanted to go on a date with me. I'll pass" Nate says smirking "Oh i'm sorry you have that much of a ego." I answer him "So, who's this guy?" My brother asks "Arthur. He's a new guyyyy" Amelia says

"How do- how do you know he has a huge cock?" My BROTHER asks me. "Oh god, I do not acknowledge that. Elliot said so because he joked he's 'Sir Arthur', the dude who took the sword out of the rock"

"And why does he-" flynn cuts him off "because of the 'sword' thing? Like, sword, dick, got it?"
"oh" he says as he continues to eat "I bet-" I cut him off "SHUT UP! No one says a thing anymore"