27

So.. yeah. Monday morning and my head is aching. I have told not even one soul about me and Nate's kiss and it cannot happen again.

If I can't tell Liz, something's wrong. That's our rule.

I have first period with him and HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO THROUGH THAT?

"Get out of bed you freaking sloth" Amelia says as she rips the blanket off me.

"I don't want tooo" I groan as I turn to face the pillow. "What got you in such a mood?" Liz asks as she sits on the bed, on my legs.

"I just don't wanna wake up" I tell her

"Woah, alright depressed queen" Amelia jokes and I slightly laugh "We're serious tho, go inside that freaking shower" Liz comments as she pulls my hands and I fall off the bed "ELIZABETH WHAT THE FUCK?"

——————

Yep. I'm in class, on my usual seat, Nate hasn't arrived yet and the class just started.

Mr Ghail wants to do a quiz at the end of this lesson, and whoever get's more questions right, wins one point at the end of the trimester. I'm gonna get that fucking point.

I am smart, just not books and study kinda smart. Of course I study, but I mostly learn by doing it myself, so, yesterday when I got back from Ames house, I did some homework he had given during the semester.

Suddenly a the door is burst opened. Nathaniel.

"Mr Nathaniel, you are way to late to this class, care to explain?" Mr ghail says

"Yeah um, headache or whatever" He answers sitting next to me. "Morning sunshine" He whispers as the teacher is cursing him.

"Did you understand Mr Cartier?" Ghail asks to which Nate responds with a nod, then Ghail goes back to teaching.

Nate looks at me and I roll my eyes at him "Missed me too much?" I ask "Definitely" He says looking straight to my lips. I look at his too, but again. This can't happen. So I look away and he leans in the chair.

After minutes which seemed hours, the class is baring the end and the teacher decides to do the questions.

"I will win" Nate whispers to me "Not even in another life" I whisper back.

Nate is a pretty smart guy, both of us have the heighest grades in our year.

So, in the end it's just the two of us.

"Isabella, tell me the synonym of Corpulent"

"It's obese." I answer

"Correct. Nathaniel, Snynonym of fugacious"

"Elusive"

"Correct. Isabella, What is the predicate noun on the following sentence, "Ressa stayed an actress""

"It's-" Suddenly I feel a hand on my thigh, "I-it's" it's obviously Nate's hand. He takes it up each time more. "It's a-" His hand is too close to my entrance at this point. He squeezes it and I can't pronounce any words right now.

"Isabella, lost your chance. Nathaniel your turn"
I AM FRUSTRATED TO SAY THE LEAST.

"The correct answer is.." He makes a suspense and looks right in my eyes "Actress" and a smirk is on his face as he squeezes my thigh once more and takes his hand off.

"correct" Ghail says and the bell rings.

"I will burn your insides, and pray that you burn and rot in fucking hell" I tell him as me and him walk away of class, to which he chuckles.

"You are going to regret this, a lot, do you hear me?" I keep on saying until he opens a random door and pushes me inside with him

"What are you doing?" I ask in a defensive tone

"I just pulled that little trick there to end things quicker, because honestly? We both know I was the winner either way" He cockily says

"You better have not said that" I tell him as I step closer to him

"Want me to repeat it?" He asks with a smirk pasted on his face

"Don't you dare" I reply with a scoff "I was the winner even without your leak of self control" He says.

"I- w- you have really better not said that." I tell him "or what? Hm? What are you gonna do about it? Cry?" He smirks

I lean closer and kiss him roughly, he immediately kisses me back in the same intensity. His hands are on my waist and mine are around his neck.

Too much of never doing it again hm Isabella.

I lower my hands to his cock, above the pants obviously as I feel it getting hard. I slightly acaraciate it from above the pants fabric.

He smirks in the middle of the kiss "Angel, what are you doing?" He says as he breaks the kiss but right after continues it.

"Just making sure you're late to another class" I say between the kisses before I break it apart and take my hand away.

"Bye bye Nathaniel" I say as I get out of the janitor's room he had pushed both of us in.

"Very funny, Isabella" He says leaned against a table it had there "Oh I know, I'm comic" I say as I close the door and leave to my next class.

It's history, with Liz. I see her entering the door and immediately pull her out. "We need to miss this class, I have to tell you something" I say to her as I hold tightly her hand and take her to the outdoor campus.

"Liz, I made out with Nate 2 times by now" I spill it out at once.

"WHAT?" Is what she manages to say with a huge surprised face pasted on her.

"SINCE WHEN? ISABELLA THIS IS FUCKING HUGE, WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" She basically yells "I NEED YOU TO BE MORE QUIET LIZ!" I tell her

"Alright, so... Back at amelia's house, remember when you went to have sex with El? Yeah well, I decided to go to the hottub since I was feeling kinda self-conscious about what I had said to Nate"

"Yeah, go on" She says "So, I got there, and Nate was there. I got in anyway, and like, there was some talking lalala, I just don't understand how can he always say the perfect things in the right time, he is so provocative. Well, then I pressed play on the show we were going to watch-"

"GET TO THE GOOD PART BELLA!" She orders me and I laugh "I was getting there!! So, I apologized to him and then he said 'I meant it, I'd love for you to take your piece of clothing now' and then I started to argue about it and he just kept interrupting me saying 'shut up, shut up' and I wasn't shutting up so he just did"