42

"You look good with either options! Now let's go, we're already 30 mins late" Liz complains as I hold two bottom options.

I am wearing a black puffy tube top, wondering if shall I use a long or short skirt.

Ame says that the short one is better, and the long one would be better if it was a formal thing.

I look at myself in the mirror again, trying to decide.

My makeup is gold and black, the skirt in my hands is gold.

I put on the short skirt and spary my perfume all over me.

I put on black small heels, and rush through my bedroom door.

"Finally!" Liz says as we run to the car.

The boys are already there.

Me and the girls blast music on the car to get ourselves hyped up. Taylor Swift, Miley Cirus, all white girl music.

We arrive at the destination and my friends immediately walk towards the dancing part, I however, need some confidence shots first.

"Were is this beauty headed?" I hear Nate's voice as a whisper in my ears as he by my back holds my waist.

"Away from this beast, momentarily." I tell him as I keep on my tracks. He follows me.

"Let me be your bartender, what would you like?" He asks and I foolishly smile until my brother comes up to us.

"What's up my fellows?" He asks, making our eyes immediately loor away.

"Yeah, just flirting with my sister again, right Carrington?" He acuses Nate and my eyes widen.

However Nate's roll. Oh no.

"Hm? Who the fuck do you think you are motherfucker?" He implies as he pushes Nate.

"That's enough Leonard!" I yell, making him look at me.

"Yeah and you hm? You're just a sad little needy slut!" He screams and suddenly there's a crowd around us.

"Very mature of you, calling your sister that" Nate comments, trying to get himself killed I guess.

Leo clenches his jaw and his hands as he takes in deep breaths. "Who are you to tell me what to call her? Her dad?" He asks

Nate smirks, "Her boyfriend" He states as he looks at me and winks.

My eyes widen at the response, what? We never talked about this before but I guess this would be right.

"Fucking asshole" Leonard yells and punches Nate in the face.

Flynn quickly tries to move towards the commotion but it's already too late. Nate hits him back.

The girls are looking at the situation, not knowing what to do as they yell sweet nothings to make them stop, it doesn't work.

"That's fucking enough!" Elliot commands and both boys separate from eachother.

"What the fuck are the two of you? Kids? Can't communicate anymore?" He questions, both guys with their head lowered.

"What the fuck happened?" He asks

"Nathaniel is screwing the whore of my sis-" He get's punched in the face by Elliot.

"Don't you dare call your sister a whore" He states.

"Nathaniel and Bella are more than respectful towards you, did you know that? They have been trying to make this not work because of you, but they can't because they actually like eachother."

"But this against our friend code" Leo says, and Nate scoffs.

"Got something to say, big guy?" Leo asks.

"Yeah, I think that you are just a jealous brother, who needs to get over the fact that his sister is a grown up." Nate states and I miss a breath, in shock.

"Im out of this fucking place" Leonard states as he brushes his shoulder hard against Nate's and leaves the party.

"What are you all looking at?" Amelia loudly asks everyone, angry.

As the people back away, I go in Nate's direction.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask, brushing my fingers against his bruised cheek. He flinches a little at my touch.

"Fucking annoyed." He says, I chuckle at the answer.

"You should go check on him" Nate suggests, I'm caught off guard by his say.

"what?" I question, wondering why he would say that since my brother is on the wrong.

"Right now he needs you more than me" Nate says almost as a whisper. He holds my face in his hands gently, almost afraid to break me.

"But you're hurt" I say as I take one of his hands previously placed on my face in my hands. I rub it gently and he pulls it away

"He's more" Suddenly a smirk creeps out on his face and I roll my eyes gently shoving him away.

"Get over yourself" My words are playfull and finally I can see the smile I so much care for.

"You better check on him, he doesn't need any other reasons to be mad" He remembers me and I sigh in frustration

"He said I was a whore and a slut. He doesn't care about me so why should I care about him?" I point it out and Nate holds my shoulders with a light squeeze

"He was stressed. It doesn't justify but he's your brother, he loves you so dearly and that's why he doesn't want you with me" The last part rolls out of his tongue with a touch of.. insecurity?

"Why? What have you done?" I ask curiously

"I have a bad history with girls, I just sleep with them and leave, argue about stupid shit for fun. But not you, you are everything Bells" He says and I give him a kiss, reassuring him that I know.

He smiles into it and I look behind me, assuring him I would go talk to Leo.

"Leonard! What the fuck?" I basically scream at him, he puts his hands to his ears, trying to muffle my voice.

"Shush!" He answers, annoyed.

"Shush? Shush you!" I reply back and he rolls his eyes, bringing his hands down.

"A whore? Slut? Really?" I question him and he takes his eyes off me, too embarassed to look in mine.

"I didn't mean it, but you just couldn't choose anyone else hm? Literally ANYONE else?" He asks and I keep my eyes down but postured.

"I never planned on falling for him" I admit, "It was something that just happens, and honestly? I don't get why you are like this, you should be happy for me. Or decide yourself, be protective or call me a slut?" I let it out, shocked with me his eyes widen and his attention in focused again.

"Look, I didn't mean it, I said it already. It's just frustrating. I hate that he likes you and you like him. Just you two fucking behing my back? Asshole move" He says, and I scoff at it.

"Even more asshole to beat him up for giving me a good tim-" I'm interrupted.

"That's enough" He says, shaking off the thoughts.

"Just don't be mad because of it. It's either you like it or not, it's not changing" I confess, he looks at me with puppy eyes as he rubs the palm of his hand in his cheeks, as in thinking what to do.

His stare is suddenly directed to behind me. I look and Nate is standing right next to me, waiting for his answer.

"Fine." He says and we both cheer

"Just uh-.. no sex in my house, doors open." He admits and as Nate starts to smile, wanting to say some cocky stuff, I shrug it off and nod my head.