Chapter six

We got in the cars who drove us to the hotel and Charles started off with some small talk ' so have you been in Barcelona before?? '

I looked at him ' yeah but just not at an f1 race cause I haven't had the time before to go to one but I've always wanted to ' I said laughing as he looked at me shocked.

' well now you will be at one and you'll get to be in the Ferrari garage if you want or if you want you can just go around there in the paddock ' he said smiling at me.

He was so annoying but sweet at the same time I couldn't really put words on it ' well maybe I'll go by Mercedes ' I said smiling at him.

' ohh well you must have heard wrong your allowed in the Ferrari garage and where the others are not in any other teams garage ' he said giving me an annoying smirk

' well I don't really care what you say soooo '

He was about to open his mouth and say something when Anastasia said ' hey we're finally here at the hotel! ',

' geez how you are excited ' Charles said

I looked at him and said ' she haven't been in Barcelona in a while and this is the first race she goes to in a while you idiot '

' well well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today " Charles said as he laughed.

I just rolled my eyes at him.' go and check in I'm gonna sit down with Chloe and Stacie '

' okay drama queen ' Charles replied back to me.

I sat in the hotel lobby talking with Stacie when Charles came behind me and kissed my head and said ' I've fixed the rooms and we have 30 minutes until we have to leave for the track '

' okay well I need to change soooo ' I said getting up from my seat and then Charles took my hand and lead me to our room.

' this is nice and probably the biggest hotel room I've been in '

' well when your two you often get a bigger room especially if you pay more for it '

' okay whatever I'll go and change '

I was in the middle of changing when Charles came in the room and came behind and kissed my neck.

' what the hell do you think your doing? ' I said turning around as I flinched having bad memories from stuff like that.

' well I'm enjoying the view ' Charles said smirking at me.

' oh I am not that easy to get '

' oh? You're not even tho you're my wife?? ' he said looking at me intensely.

' well arranged wife ' I said and quickly slipped out of his grip and went to change.

God how that was uncomfortable I hated physical touch ever since what happened in Italy three years ago. Charles didn't know so I didn't blame him but I knew I should tell him just not right now maybe in some weeks or something. He looked at me as I walked away as he smiled like an idiot. And I just felt awful and uncomfortable.