Chapter fourtyseven

I sat there waiting for Kelly to come with my bags so we could hurry to the hospital, Charlotte was besides me trying to calm me down.

' someone needs to call Lewis ' I screamed.

' we're on it love but let's get in the car first '
Charlotte answered as Kelly came running downstairs with my bags.

My water had just broke and I was honestly freaking out, I didn't know what to do so thank god Kelly and Charlotte was there. As we got in the car Kelly drove and Charlotte sat with me in the backseat, In the car Charlotte also called first Lewis parents who just had a 20 minute drive to the hospital then she started to call Lewis from my phone. 

' hey love ' Lewis voice said on the other line.

' Lewis, it's me Charlotte! '

' Hello Charlotte, why are you calling me from Quinn's phone? '

' Uhm well we're on our way to the hospital because Quinn's water broke, just wanted to inform you ' Charlotte answered.

' oh my god, I'm landing in Monaco in an hour, I'll get to the hospital as fast as I land '

' alright, see you soon then '

' alright, bye Charlotte tell Quinn to be strong '
Lewis added.

As she hung up I smiled as she helped me and told me to breathe, god I wouldn't be able to handle it without these two. After I'd gotten myself together I asked Charlotte to call max and Danny as well as call Carlos, my brother and some other friends and she nodded as she took my phone again and called everyone.

— — — —

Max and Daniel came running into my room, I was there having panic with Kelly helping me to calm down.

' are we late to my goddaughters birth?! ' max said completely out of breath.

I laughed.

' no, the nurses said it's like a few hours until the birth should begin ' i said.

' oh thank god, I wouldn't be able to miss the birth of my goddaughter born max and Danny said.

Max and Daniel sat down in the room and helped me think of other stuff together with Kelly and Charlotte, thank for they were here for me. I wouldn't know what to do without them honestly.

' am I late ' Lewis said as he came running in the room.

' no, the birth haven't begun yet ' Kelly answered laughing.

' oh thank god ' Lewis added as he went inside and gave me a kiss.

' max and Daniel said the same thing when they came running ' I said laughing.

Everyone sat there talking a bit as I sat on a ball bouncing a bit to help for the pain, they were all so excited for this baby to come. Lewis was excited to be a father, max, Daniel and Kelly were excited to become godparents, i on the other hand was scared to become a mother. Sure I'd always wanted to become a mother, but I was scared. I knew I would have Kelly by my side for the first year but it was still making me nervous you know, being a first time mother was always something nerve wrecking.

But I was sure everything would work out in the end and be good.

— — — —

' it's okay, you can squeeze my hand just as much as you want ' Lewis said as I screamed.

' the baby is soon out Quinn, just fight a little more ' Kelly added.

After a long time of pushing and pain the nurse placed her in my arms, god she was beautiful. My little daughter, the one I'd always dreamt of. Now she was in my arms and I couldn't imagine a more perfect human, this feeling was unlike any I'd ever felt.

Kelly was right giving birth hurt like shit but the moment I held my daughter in my arms I forgot all about it, how I wanted to freeze this moment.

' she's beautiful Quinn! ' Kelly said as she stroked my hair.

' can I hold her ' Lewis asked as I smiled and nodded.

Seeing Lewis holding our daughter in his arms made me smile, maybe everything would be fine in the end. Now I had my daughter and nothing else mattered anymore, I would spoil her more than I'd ever spoiled someone.

I was determined on giving my daughter the life id never had, I was determined on giving her a perfect childhood without any pain. The kind of childhood I'd never gotten when I was little, I wanted her to have two loving parents by her side who were happily together, a brother or sister eventually and just have the kind of childhood I never got from my parents.

As Lewis was holding our daughter in his arms max and Daniel came knocking on the door, they perked their heads through the door before speaking.

' can we come in and see our goddaughter ' max asked.

Kelly laughed as she looked at me.

' yeah, of course come in! ' I said also laughing.

As they came in and saw her they both gasped and looked at each other.

' she's so beautiful, i'm gonna cry ' daniel said as I laughed opening my arms as he went in to hug me.

' stop crying Daniel, your gonna make me cry '

' sorry she's just so beautiful '

Max also hugged me and Daniel as he joined us in crying, Kelly and Lewis just both laughed at us all three being there crying together.

' can I hold her ' max asked as I and Lewis nodded and Lewis gave our daughter to max.

' what's her name gonna be ' Daniel asked as max handed her to him.

' I'm thinking of Olivia Grace Hamilton ' I said smiling at Lewis.

' I am loving that name, her nickname could be Liv ' he said as he smiled back at me.

' it's settled then her name is Olivia! ' Daniel said as he smiled at Liv.

After a while of us all five sitting there talking Lewis parents came in, I smiled as they came in with my brother.

' hello, we decided to give you some privacy but can we meet our granddaughter now? ' Lewis mother asked as I laughed.

' of course, come in! '

As they all came in Carmen which was Lewis mother immediately started gushing over her granddaughter, my brother hugged me as he also said hi.

' what's her name ' my brother asked.

' Olivia Grace Hamilton ' I said smiling.

' she's not gonna get our last name? '

' nope just lewis last name, i wanted it that way ' I said smiling.

After a while Lewis parents and my brother left the hospital to get back home, Lewis father and Lewis step mother had to go home as Lewis brother came home soon and Lewis mother was going home to sleep and she would visit sometime again. Max, Daniel, Charlotte, Kelly and Lewis stayed for a while and then Charlotte, max, Daniel went home at around 9pm. Charlotte was flying to see her sister tomorrow so she wouldn't come back but max and Daniel said that they would come back tomorrow morning.

Kelly and Lewis stayed with me and Olivia at the hospital, as that was what I'd requested for.