Chapter fourtyfour

A few weeks later..

I found myself wandering the streets of London carrying my niece Olivia. We'd been at Alexandra's house and then I needed some fresh air so I just went on a walk, maybe that wasn't my smartest idea but it was what it was.

Lewis was in New York for work or I think he was at least, I wasn't sure if he'd went home or not. I hadn't talked to him today as I'd been busy doing my own stuff.

I was getting very tired I wasn't gonna lie being 7 months pregnant carrying your 6 year old niece was very tiring.

However as I walked there with my niece sleeping as I carried her. I saw a familiar car drive by who then stopped besides us, it was Lewis.

' Lewis what are you doing here? ' I asked.

' I came to surprise you, now hop in '

As I got into the car Lewis carried my niece in the backseat then opened the door for me to get in.

He had been gone for over a week so I was naturally very happy to see him again, we talked lots in the car just being happy in each other's presence.

I had practically moved into Lewis home at this point, I was there when he went for his work trips and when he had races I didn't go to. I had most of my stuff at his house as well although I hadn't officially moved in with Lewis. I still had my own house even if I wasn't at my house much I still ' lived there ' you could say.

' I'll put Olivia to bed then I'll come downstairs '

' alright I'll start to make some food ' I answered.

A little while later I heard Lewis coming downstairs again.

' is she asleep?? '

' yeah, she is sleeping very peacefully '

I smiled.

' the food is ready '

' the food can wait, we're finally alone for once '

Lewis kissed me.

' well cold food ain't good is it, plus we have the whole night so we can watch movies it isn't like someone is gonna come. Me and the baby are both hungry as fuck '

' alright then, I choose movie! ' he said as he started to fix food for us.

The rest of the night we watched movies, cuddled and ate food / snacks. It was good honestly I had missed having Lewis around and because I was 7 months pregnant I didn't want to fly that much so then we had to get used to go longer periods without each other for a while.

Just for some months then I could start going to races with him, well at least some. I was gonna start working again when the baby was about 1 year old I had planned so when I started working again I wasn't gonna be able to go to every race like before but I was gonna go to quite many at least. Or I was gonna try to and I couldn't promise that I would but I was definitely gonna try to, I wanted to be there to support Lewis.

Well after that we both agreed we were tired so we went to brush our teeth and get ready then we headed to bed.

— — — —

As I woke up the next morning I turned around to see Lewis wasn't there.

I rubbed my eyes as I reached for my phone who was on the bedside besides me. I for a good five minutes sat in bed scrolling through my phone to see what was new then I went downstairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast which was where I found Lewis standing making some breakfast.

I smiled as I went up to kiss him.

' I wondered where you were '

' yeah, I decided to go and make breakfast as I woke up way earlier than you '

I laughed.

' plus I figured you needed your sleep ' he added.

' very thoughtful of you '

As he finished with breakfast he carried the plates filled with breakfast to the dining table and I followed him.

I had to say for once he did a great job with the good. It was not burnt and it tasted amazing, I had to say he was good at making breakfast at least, or maybe he was just good at making breakfast cause it was mostly food who was already halfway done.

The rest of the day we just spent with Olivia and then we went out to lunch.

Then we didn't do so much more, honestly the whole day we just spent some time together and time with Olivia.