Chapter twentyfour

As we got to Lewis hotel room I sat on the bed running my hands through my hair not knowing what was gonna happen after this. I had never seen Charles like that of course he had been an asshole from time to time but I never imagined he'd be like that. It was like I didn't even recognize him even tho I didn't really know him so well. But it didn't seem like he was that kind of person in general if you guessed what kind of person he was.

But I didn't think more about it I focused on getting ready as me, Lewis and Luna together with Daniel, Max, Valtteri, Tiffany, Kelly and Heidi were gonna go and eat dinner. I wasn't gonna sit and feel sorry for Charles all night he had brought it all on himself from the beginning and as he said it was none of my business what he did with his life.

As I just got done I went into the room from the bathroom and saw Lewis and Luna playing cards and I laughed and went up to them and asked how it was going.

' not good at all she's beating me! ' Lewis said focused on the game of cards they were playing.

' what can I say Lewis I'm good at this ' Luna said smiling feeling proud of herself and I just laughed at both of them. Lewis was such a sore looser and it was quite funny to be honest.

As we didn't have to start going downstairs for the dinner until in 30 minutes I decided to join Lewis and Luna playing the cards. In the end it ended that Luna won, I came second and Lewis lost again and he did not like loosing at all.

_ _ _ _

We started making our way downstairs for dinner and Luna was dancing around the hallways to the elevator being excited she was here. I knew she had always loved f1, especially Mercedes she'd always forced me to watch it with her and that's how I fell for f1.

I was just happy I could take her with me and that Lewis liked her so much because he was her idol and I knew that him being so kind to her meant a lot to her. It honestly meant a lot to me as well even tho he didn't know it. As we got in the elevator Luna was already rambling about how excited she was for tomorrow and how excited she was for this dinner and I just smiled at seeing her so happy as I hadn't seen her this happy since her best friend passed two years ago. I knew it had killed her that her best friend died and she could do nothing to help her best friend but honestly it killed me too that I wasn't able to do anything to make her feel happier until now and that's why it made me so happy I could finally see her so excited and back to smiling again. I knew she needed it and I needed it as well I couldn't take to see her like that anymore.

As we were standing In the elevator I hugged / leaned on Lewis cause I was tired as hell and wanted to go and sleep but I waited to be able to go and eat dinner as I was also starving.

Luna took a picture of me and Lewis and I just rolled my eyes at her and laughed whilst she was cheering and being super happy. The happiest I had ever seen her in years and it made my heart melt.

_ _ _ _

As we got down to the restaurant in the hotel we greeted the others and we got escorted to our table and sat down. The rest of the evening was pretty much a blur I remember drinking and then I remember standing up dancing with Lewis and Luna and the rest was a big blur. I only remember waking up in Lewis room the text day with Luna screaming at me to wake up as we had to head to the track in 30 minutes. Gosh what a bad headache I had the hungover was real this time like every other time but I had to get up and get ready cause Luna was on my back telling me to get ready.

As I stood looking at myself in the bathroom mirror barely keeping my eyes open cause I had the worst hungover and headache for that part Lewis came in and stood in the doorframe to the bathroom and laughed seeing me like that. It wasn't the first time he'd seen me like that obviously but he came with some medicines and coffee as usual to help me get over my hungover and I sighed, took the medicine and started getting ready for the day. After I was almost done with my makeup I took some highlighter and then finally setting spray, put my hair up in a high braid then went to put on clothes for the day so I just took one of my shirts, some cargo pants, my Jordan shoes, one of Lewis favorite hoodies, finished off with some of Lewis sunglasses to hide my hungover then I took some jewelry to get the look complete, then we were on our way down to the car to drive to the track.

When we got to the track Luna got excited seeing Angela walking our way to walk with us to the Mercedes garage. I greeted Angela and she asked why I had sunglasses and when I tried to come up with something Lewis said ' she had a little too much to drink yesterday at dinner ' laughing.

I punched his arm jokingly and smiled whilst we continued to walk to the Mercedes garage so Lewis could start getting race ready. Whilst we were on our way to the Mercedes garage I saw Charles standing in the paddock talking to Alex and Carlos and for a moment I saw him looking at me as I walked with Lewis and Luna and I swear I saw anger in his eyes before he looked away.

_ _ _ _

As I was walking in the paddock to go and see max & Daniel to wish them good luck Charles stopped me and asked to talk. I really didn't as I was still mad from yesterday but I eventually agreed.

' you can scream at me this time Luna is with Lewis ' I said rolling my eyes at him.

' listen I am sorry I just got mad seeing you with Lewis and then that you took him to the dinner made me even more mad ' Charles said and when he said that something burned inside of me.

' WOAH CHARLES CHOOSE ONE DAY YOU HATE MY GUT THE OTHER DAY YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME BREATHE AROUND OTHER MEN I AM SICK OF THAT I TOLD YOU ME AND LEWIS ARE FRIENDS I AM MARRIED IM NOT LIKE YOU I DON'T CHEAT EVEN IF YOU CHEAT PLUS YOUR THE ONE CHEATING SO I DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR THE JEALOUS ONE FROM TIME TO TIME, ONE SECOND YOUR TELLING ME TO GO AND BE WITH LEWIS THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME THE OTHER SECOND YOUR JEALOUS CHOOSE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME '

' I don't care about you! You can be with any guy except Lewis he always gets everything and I mean everything he wants!! The championships, the wins, the best car and now you I can't stand Lewis anyone but Lewis!! ' Charles said screaming back at me.

' he works hard for what he has Charles he don't just get it and you would know that if you even cared a little bit to open up your eyes and see everything around you ' I said calming down.

' Quinn I'm sorry okay ' he eventually said sounding like he didn't mean it that he only said it to make me stay away from Lewis.

' you know what I think we need space Charles I am gonna spend the week off you guys have with my family or with Lewis I don't know but I know I need space right now and i think you do too ' I said as I had calmed down.

' Lewis?? ' he said

I looked at him and stormed away from there cause I didn't have time or the energy to argue with him at this moment.

_ _ _ _

I went to the Red Bull garage and I saw Danny and hugged him wishing him good luck and did the same with max. After hanging out with the Red Bull boys and crew a little I went back to the Mercedes garage to watch the race there with Luna and Angela just like we watched qualifying yesterday.

The race ended with Lewis p1, Danny p2, max p3, Seb p4, Valtteri p5 and Charles p6 I was proud of the Red Bull boys and Mercedes boys as well.

As Lewis got out of the car I went to greet him with the team not caring about the media anymore me and Lewis were friends and I knew it and I had said on social media that he was my friend before.

As all the celebrations were in full swing with the team I said ' so lewis what are you gonna do with this week / weekend off after this.

' well I'm going to visit some family in London why?? ' lewis said back as we stood and talked just us two.

' oh well I don't have anywhere to be that week / weekend so I was gonna see what you were gonna do but then I'll find something else to do ' I said.

' no you can come with me if you want I'm sure they would love to meet you! ' lewis said pulling me back by my arm as I was about to walk away.

' you sure?? ' I said looking at him.

' yeah positive! I met your family well exchange family but they are like your real family so I would love for you to meet mine plus my sisters would love you! ' lewis added.

I smiled and agreed on his plan. I had actually missed London it was ages since I was last there so I was more than happy to return to London as it was such a beautiful place.