Chapter thirtyone

After a good hour I was finally ready with my outfit for the dinner. We were going to a party after the dinner so I had dressed up a little bit just because I wanted to have fun with Chloe Heidi and Avery. I wasn't gonna sit and be sad anymore I had already done that, now I wanted to have some fun with Chloe.

As I was ready me and Lewis headed down to the lobby, to the car. So we could drive to the lawyers office.

In the car I was shaking with nervousness, Lewis noticed that I was nervous and held my hand to stop me from shaking, then told me to calm down that everything was going to be okay. Of course I knew it all was going to be okay but I was still nervous for this whole thing.

Just having to face Charles again made me nervous I didn't want to face him but I had to, to get this shit done with I had to.

As we got to the lawyers office I got out of the car. Lewis went to pick up Chloe, while I signed the papers. As I walked into the building I saw my divorce lawyer and I went to greet her as she lead me to the room where Charles and his lawyer were waiting.

' sorry for being late, traffic ' I said as I sat down in front of Charles.

' it's no problem let's get ahead of this, shall we? '

' yeah absolutely, get this shit done with ' I said as I smiled at his lawyer.

As they put the papers in front of me I didn't even think about it and just signed. Not having one single thought about it, I wanted to be done with Charles this time. But as it was Charles turn to sign he hesitated even though his lawyer told him to just sign it.

I sighed and asked everyone if they could leave the room for a minute to let us talk.

' what's wrong now Charles! Your getting your damn divorce just like you wanted ' I said as I sat in front of him with my hands in each other.

' i don't know if I want to do this ' he said as he looked down.

' oh god! Just sign the damn papers Charles! I have somewhere to be, Lewis & Chloe are waiting for me to get done here. Your the one who has cheated on me this whole damn marriage and told me you felt trapped in this marriage so you wanted a divorce and now I'm giving you your damn divorce and your the one who hesitates to sign it?? Make up your fucking mind I'm not some player in your game Charles, I'm done with you this time I have no patience for this anymore I'm just hurting so I have to let go of you. Not for you but for me so sign the damn PAPERS! ' I said as I gave him the paper to sign again.

He looked at me and signed it then I signaled for everyone to come In the room again.

' there done now can I go?? ' I said as the lawyers took a look at the papers.

' yeah your welcome to go thanks! ' they said as I nodded and walked away to the car ready to have fun with Chloe and the girls.

— — — —

As I got out to the car I sat and smiled. Chloe asked me if I did it and I nodded feeling a relief that I had my freedom back and didn't have to be in the middle of this marriage drama. Sure I'd have problems with my parents for letting me and Charles divorce but it wasn't any problem I hadn't had before. I had actually had worse problems with them so it didn't really matter anyway.

As we then later pulled up to the restaurant I saw Danny there so I ran to hug him. I told him that I signed the divorce papers, he gave me a high five being proud of me for being able to let go.

After that we went into the restaurant and got escorted to our table then sat down I ordered a wine.

Two hours and two glasses wine later we arrived at the club to party some. I dragged Chloe inside to the dance floor while the others went to a table to get some shots. I told them me and Chloe would come soon to get some shots with them after we'd danced a bit. After all I thought I had all right to enjoy myself now that I was single again, it wasn't like I had to respect anyone anymore. I wasn't committed to a person who wasn't committed to me anymore and that felt better than I thought that it would've, I actually had missed this feeling of not being trapped in a situation like I was with Charles.

— — — —

The night got more and more blurry, four hours and six drinks later I found myself going in the hotel corridors with Lewis helping me get back to the room.

If I was honest everything that night wasn't completely clear, well everything after the dinner wasn't as clear as I'd thought.

As we got inside the hotel room I and Lewis stood starring at each other with just barely an inch between us. God how those brown eyes always made me melt I hadn't thought about it before but Lewis always made me feel complete in some way. His eyes were magical those dark brown eyes always made me get lost every time I looked into them.

Before I knew it I found myself kissing Lewis as he kissed me back and then he pushed me on the bed and our clothes came off one after one. If I was gonna be honest I didn't remember much of that night but the thing I remembered was well for one the feeling of his lips.

Somehow his lips felt made for mine, secondly the touch and feeling of him. It all just honestly felt so right and I was sure it wasn't just cause I was drunk because I usually didn't make those decisions while I wasn't sober but somehow I just felt myself getting dragged to Lewis. That night was one of the best ones I had that was for sure at least.