Chapter eleven

The next morning I woke up feeling tired and noticed Charles wasn't besides me but I figured he was out on a run. I decided to go into the hotel bathroom and get ready as I couldn't lay in bed all day. After getting ready i messaged Charles and told him I was going to meet up with Chloe & Stacie and eat breakfast and that I'd meet him at the track. After I called Chloe to tell her I was going downstairs to meet her for breakfast.

After breakfast

Me, Stacie & Chloe decided to go to the track as I checked my phone to see if Charles answered but he hadn't even seen my message. Or at least he hadn't even opened my message but I didn't even have the energy to care at this point I was exhausted from yesterday. We arrived at the paddock later on and started walking towards the Ferrari garage, I was looking everywhere for Charles as I hadn't seen him since last night when I came back and went to sleep. As my eyes were scanning the paddock after Charles my eyes landed on the same woman I'd seen yesterday with Charles.

That was until Chloe snapped me out of it saying ' what are you looking at '

I panicked saying ' oh nothing I just saw something, come on let's go! ' as I was dragging her away from there and switched my focus on trying to find Avery and Charles.

Eventually me, Stacie and Chloe found Avery in the Ferrari garage as usual she had gone with Carlos but when we eventually came to the Ferrari garage Charles and Carlos had already gone in their cars and out to the track.

' so why were you three so late ' Avery asked us while we all three were standing in the garage watching Charles and Carlos drive on the big screens in the garage.

' we ate breakfast together, we forgot the time and got a little late ' Chloe said and I just stared at the screens while those two continued to talk.

Well that was until Avery said ' so what did you say when Charles called you? '

' what? What do you mean '

' yeah he called you or I think it was you cause it was a female voice who sounded young like us and he called her mi amor so I thought it was you? ' she continued and I immediately knew something was going on.

' well he never called me ' I said as Avery looked at me shocked.

' but it must be you cause he said bye love and he also called her mi amor are you kidding or what? ' I looked at her and the screens with anger burning inside of me.

' is he cheating? ' I thought to myself, I was thinking what the fuck I was gonna tell him when the race was over but in the end I decided I was gonna act as natural as I could to not let him know anything.

After the race Lewis won, Daniel p2 and Charles got p3

Charles came and hugged us all then went on to go to the podium as I stood there clapping for him. After the podium celebrations Charles went to interviews and I went to his drivers room to find his phone to try and find out who he called and the person was indeed named ' love ' on his phone and I checked it was not my number. I decided to write down the number on my phone and later contact it then I heard Charles voice get close to the drivers room. So I put his phone down quickly and sat on the sofa inside the room pretending to be on my phone when he entered.

' hey ' he said as he came in the room.

I looked at him and said ' hey good job today you did great '

he smiled at me and said ' thanks I'm gonna do some more work and then we can head back. '

After all that Charles did some more work and I hung out with Chloe & Stacie and drank some coffee in wait for Charles. When he was done we all went back to the hotel.