Chapter Thirtythree

The next morning I woke up before Lewis for once.

I went to the shower to take a warm shower before Lewis woke up. As I put the shower on, I decided to go and do some pre hair washing care, before I knew it I got in the shower who at this point was hot.

As I was showering I felt someone come behind me grabbing my waist from behind as they kissed my neck.

I turned around to see Lewis standing there with his loving eyes, staring at me he just smiled as I kissed him back.

' already awake handsome? ' I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him again.

' not fully, I am still tired but I heard you get in the shower so I couldn't resist but get up ' he said as he kissed my neck again.

— — — —

As we were done doing our stuff I started washing my hair then went out of the shower while Lewis was showering.

I started putting on some clothes when Lewis got out of the shower and came behind me again kissing my neck again. I laughed as I turned around pushing him away as I kissed him on the lips.

' sorry I gotta get to the airport ' I said as I turned around to get my clothes on.

' you're leaving me in Italy by myself? ' he said as he came behind me grabbing my waist again.

' well Luna is coming to London tomorrow so I have to be there when she lands, plus I have a meeting with my manager about coming back to work ' I said as I laughed.

' okay fine, i'm flying to London tomorrow after I have had a meeting with the team '

' me and Luna will be waiting for you in London ' I said as I smiled at him.

' don't have too fun without me ' Lewis said as he stood across off me.

' i promise we won't, we can even pick you up from the airport '

' I would love that ' he said as he kissed me.

I laughed as I went to pack the last things I had left in my bags, then I headed to the airport to get back to London.

— — — —

As i landed in London my driver Zack met me, then he drove me to my managers office building as I had a meeting booked with her. During the meeting we talked about my return and stuff like that we both agreed that my return was gonna be In three months time and we even booked a few shoots for my return to work. It felt good to know when I was gonna return to work again, I would be lying if I said I didn't miss work cause I did miss work. In fact I missed work a lot. I loved what I did, I loved going to work everyday but when I couldn't do that anymore because of my health and stress I was torn yeah. But it made me get to rest which was something I hadn't done in quite a while so in that way it was good.

However when the meeting was done I got a text from Lewis asking how my meeting and flight was. I laughed, this man could be so clingy sometimes and it was the cutest ever. I replied that everything went well, that the flight was amazing and the meeting had gone well.

As I got in the car Zack started driving as I was busy on my phone texting a group chat of my best friends which was Avery, Chloe, Kelly, Heidi and some other people. I eventually noticed that we weren't going towards my house so I asked Zack.

' Zack where are you going '

' you'll see Quinn, it's a surprise I'm just following orders '

i sat back in my seat feeling confused as to where we were going. I just waited to see where we were going as Zack clearly was not planning on telling me anyway.

— — — —

A while later we pulled up to Lewis house as I looked at Zack confused he made a gesture for me to get out of the car.

As I got out of the car I opened the door to see Lewis sister standing there. As she hugged me I looked at her confused as she laughed,

' Lewis wanted us to meet you ' she said.

' us?? ' I said before Angela came downstairs.

I laughed ' oh right Angela, Hii ' I said.

As we stood there talking Lewis called me on FaceTime. I said ' when you speak of the devil ' as I answered.

' hey Lewis ' I said.

' hey I see that you made it safely home ' he said as he smiled.

' well this isn't my home, this is yours care to explain why Zack drove me here?? ' I said as I laughed.

' well I wanted you to stay with me and I am coming to London tomorrow anyway, so you can stay there with Angela tonight ' he said.

I just laughed and agreed to because I knew it wasn't any idea to try and say no to him. He didn't take a no as an answer, he then had to go as he was getting dinner with Daniel and Heidi and I was gonna eat dinner with Lewis sister and Angela.

As we sat there eating I actually had a good time, I loved the company of those two.

They were both funny persons to be around and I enjoyed spending time with them as always. I had actually missed both of them sure I'd seen Lewis sister just about a few days before but I hadn't seen Angela in weeks. Mostly as she'd been so busy at track so we never had the chance to spend time like this together.