Arthurs note 🤍 .

Hello everyone I just wanted to say I've just posted the first chapter of ' unexpected love ' so definitely go check that out!

Hope you'll all love that book just as much as you've loved this book.

I am thinking it's gonna be two - three chapters left or something like that so one's gonna be her giving birth then one or two is gonna be her after all of that.

I am still planning on it so we'll see how it turns out, anyway I just wanted to thank you all so much for all of the support and love on this book! It had been such a lovely journey writing this book. Although it's been ups and downs with endgame and stuff it's been fun writing, eh I hope you all have enjoyed this boon just as much as I have.

It's of course sad it's coming to an end though but the end of this means a new chapter of another book so hopefully you all will like my new book ' unexpected love ' just as much as I am already.

Yeah that's all I wanted to say!

Again thank you for all of the support and love on this it's honestly amazing, I've enjoyed every moment of writing it. So yeah sad it's coming to and end as it was so fun writing this book but it will come new books now, hopefully just as good books as this one!

Love you all so much bye everyone!

— — — —

Updated:

Hello everyone! I've decided I'm gonna continue on this book for at least 10 more chapters or something!

The main reason I wanted to end this book was because I did not like it but I made some changes on it now and I've decided im gonna continue more on this book!, I have so many ideas on what is gonna come In the next few chapters!

Hope your all gonna like it, the changes aren't big but they made the book a little better at least

So yeah!, coming more chapters just not as frequently as before because I'm also working on my other book at the same time!