Chapter thirtyeight

Suddenly someone pulled me into a room at first I didn't see who it was then I saw Lewis standing in front of me.

As I was about to say something Lewis stopped me.

' is the baby mine Quinn? ' he said.

' Why would it be yours? ' I said.

' oh come on don't act stupid Quinn just tell me is it mine or not? ' Lewis said.

For a moment I just looked at him.

' I don't know if it's yours '

' what do you mean you don't know '

I sighed as I explained everything to him. It was the right thing to do and I knew it was.

' oh Quinn ' he said as he pulled me into a hug.

' I'm sorry I was blind, I thought I wanted Charles back but I didn't want him back and now your stuck in my mess ' I said.

' lucky for you I like when it's messy ' he said as he laughed.

We agreed that when we could we would do an paternity test and Lewis would be the one to get the news when they had it because I was gonna he far too nervous to answer the phone.

As we hugged I went home while Lewis returned to the party.

I messaged Charles to call me when he could as I just closed the door to my house.

I sighed as I took of my jacket and outside clothes  then went to the living room. I exhaustedly laid down on the sofa feeling tired from these past weeks, although I didn't get to lay down for long as my nieces came running soon.

I smiled seeing my two adorable nieces being very excited. The babysitter came shortly after them, she looked tired so I sent her home telling her I could take care of them for the rest of the night. I didn't mind honestly I loved my nieces plus then I would have someone to spend time with during the fireworks later.

I played some with my nieces before I got up to go and make some dinner. Well until I heard a knock on the door, as I opened the door I saw Chloe with our other friends standing at the door and they all hugged me the second I opened the door.

' what are you guys doing here?? ' I said as I laughed.

' we wanted to be with our best friend on new years ' Chloe said.

' the best friend we haven't seen in over two weeks ' Avery added to what Chloe said.

' okay but I'm watching my nieces so they have to be with us ' I said

' yeah that's no problems, we all love them ' both Chloe and Avery said while all our other friends nodded to what they said.

I smiled as I let them in.

— — — —

Later we all stood in the kitchen laughing while making some dinner. Some of my friends played with my nieces while the rest of us fixed dinner, this was one of the best new years and I would change it for anything.

' Olivia, Natalia!, wanna set the table with auntie?? ' I said as I got on my knees to reach their height.

' yes! ' they both said as they ran to the kitchen to get plates and glasses.

I laughed as I got up and went to them.

As we set the table I heard another knock on the door. I told Olivia and Natalia to continue as I went to open the door quickly.

' hello ' I said as I opened the door not seeing who was at the door.

' happy new years idiot ' I heard Daniel's voice say.

' Daniel! ' I said as I hugged him.

' I'm here too ' I heard Lewis voice say behind Daniel.

' Hii Lewis ' I said as I hugged him too.

For a moment we just stood there.

' so are you gonna invite us in or what? ' Daniel eventually said.

' oh yeah sorry ' I said laughing as I stepped to the side so they could come in.

As we walked to the kitchen and living room Olivia saw Lewis and she immediately ran up to him hugging him as she screamed ' LEWISS '.

I laughed, I knew she loved Lewis but wow.

' we were just about to eat, you two wanna eat with us?? ' I said.

' yeah why not ' Lewis said and Danny nodded.

' Natalie and Olivia set up the table so Lewis and Danny can also eat! ' I said as Olivia ran to get plates.

I went back to the kitchen to see how it was going with the food while Lewis and Danny stayed at the table with the others.

' who was there? ' Chloe said.

' oh Lewis and Daniel ' I said as I got up on the counter and sat there as I smiled.

' what's Charles gonna say about that ' she said as she laughed.

' he's probably not gonna be happy but I don't care anymore I'm gonna break up with him ' I said.

' what about the baby? ' Avery said.

' well I will tell him about it but I told Lewis before and Lewis is gonna fix paternity test so if it's Charles baby I'll tell him and if it isn't his I'll tell him it isn't his but I don't wanna be with him anymore I'm only his second choice anyway plus he's controlling asf ' I said.

' okay we'll support you either way ' Chloe said as she smiled.

I smiled back at her.

' when is the food done ' I asked.

' 2 minutes '

As I nodded and went outside to the others I smiled as I saw Lewis playing with Olivia and Natalie. If he was the father I wouldn't be worried, I knew he was good with kids and that he always wanted kids.

— — — —

As the food came out I got a phone call from Charles so I excused myself and said I would be back soon.

' hello my love ' I heard Charles say with music blasting in the background.

' hey Charles ' I said.

' are you at a party? ' I said eventually.

' yeah sorry Carlos and Pierre invited me ' he said.

Somehow I didn't believe him but at this point I didn't even care.

' I'm just gonna say it, I think we should break up and yeah I'm pregnant but i don't know if it's yours or Lewis baby so Lewis will take care of the paternity test things and I'll tell you when we have the answers ' I said.

' wait what where is all of this coming from ' he said.

' bye Charles see ya ' I said as I hung up the phone.

I smiled as I went back to Chloe and everyone.
I just continued on with my evening not thinking about Charles one single time.