Chapter fifty

I was in Monaco with Kelly and Max while Lewis was with Liv, Daniel and Carlos, quite honestly I had regretted what I did but I was drunk and angry then my emotions just kind of got the best out of me.

However I was sitting eating my breakfast as I stared into the wall, Kelly saw me and she came to sit besides me.

' hey, you could change out of these clothes now you've been doing nothing but being trapped inside this apartment for days '

' I'm good here ' I said still staring into the wall eating my breakfast.

Kelly looked back at max and Daniel who both stood there, Kelly then looked back at me and spoke.

' hey why don't we go out for a walk with Penelope?? '

' I don't really want to ' I said looking down at my waffles.

' oh but I want to so come on! ' she said as she dragged me up to my room so I could change.

— — — —

As I got outside the house I frowned, it was too light out here.

I'd gotten used to having it pitch black in my room all days where i usually spent the days, as I could and I didn't have any plans or anything to do so why not rot away in my room?? That sounded good didn't it, in anyway as we were on a walk me and Kelly met Anastasia who was on a run. Anastasia was Christian's daughter and my best friend we didn't see her a lot anymore as she was studying in Paris to become an artist but we went up to her.

' Anastasia!! ' Kelly said excitedly as she ran up to her.

' ahh Kelly! Quinn! Nice to see you two! '

' what are you doing in Monaco? Don't you study in Paris nowadays? ' I asked.

' I am but I went to Monaco for a week because we have a weeks break from school ' she said smiling.

We joined Anastasia for a while and then we parted ways when me and Kelly decided to go to the store before we headed back home to max's apartment. As we got back home I saw Lewis sitting on the couch with Daniel, Ari & max and I ran to Lewis but he just kindly pushed me away so I got Ari and he looked at me dead serious.

' I've gotten the results ' he said.

' and?? '

' she's not mine, the first one was wrong and I've talked to Charles and apologized for it all because I didn't even know at first so I'll back off from Liv and let Charles handle her '

' Lewis please, can we still try to make us work even if she's not yours '

' Quinn listen, no matter how much you try to avoid it you love Charles and nothing can change that. I'll be fine, I will find my own love but you love Charles don't let his mistakes before when he was mad destroy you guys future '

I smiled at him as we kissed for the last time.

He smiled as he and Daniel went out the door and I was left with Ari, max and Kelly. Kelly came from behind me and took her hand on my shoulder asking me if I was okay.

' I will be, now I know what I have to do '

I messaged Charles if I could come over and he immediately replied and said yes. So I went over to his house and when I arrived he smiled and took Liv in his arms as I and Liv went inside.

We sat down in the living room and I spoke first. I was gonna fix things this time.

' I think we should call the divorce off as it hasn't finalized yet to try and fix things for Liv '

His eyes lit up like on Christmas Eve.

' yeah, yeah of course but then you two move in here with me ' Charles said.

' alright I think that could work '

He smiled.

' I will call my lawyer to call it off now '

' yeah, I'll go get all my stuff '

' want me to help you?? ' Charles asked.

' no it's fine, Kelly can help me '

He smiled at me as I said goodbye to Liv and Charles called his lawyer and I called Kelly to come and help me move all my stuff. Was this going fast? Yeah but our marriage also went fast so it didn't really matter that much. We did this not only for us but also for Liv.

— — —

Authors note:
Hello! It's been so stressful lately but im back to updating on this book, I've done some planning and from now on this book will be the first out of my series called ' wonderland ' which is a series of books who will be connected!

Also the ones who were hoping for a Lewis endgame don't worry in unexpected love there will be Lewis endgame.

It will also be connected to this book and im gonna make changes in both books so they connect more from the start and yeah! Hope you all enjoy and I can gladly say this book will be Charles endgame now :)